The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
probably would have been a lot more graphic, like the handjob in the premiere seems out of place from later seasons. then again walt basically raped skylar last season so there that lol.

What handjob? I watched on Amazon Instant and the handjob was just implied....did they sell me an edited version?!?

Feb 14, 2006
What handjob? I watched on Amazon Instant and the handjob was just implied....did they sell me an edited version?!?
Theres 2 version of that scene. On the bluray they show her slip her hand under the covers and she gets to work. The other version was censored for television.

If the premiere you watched didn't show that broads tits when Jessie was jumping out the house while the house next door was being raided, you saw the censored copy.

Dec 4, 2004
Theres 2 version of that scene. On the bluray they show her slip her hand under the covers and she gets to work. The other version was censored for television.

If the premiere you watched didn't show that broads tits when Jessie was jumping out the house while the house next door was being raided, you saw the censored copy.
I'm rewatching the whole series on Netflix and the ones they have on there are uncensored. That's a trip cause I didn't even think twice when I saw titties, or the handjob...I figured I just forgot about those scenes.

Dec 4, 2004
^ I think they're doing that on purpose, and he's gonna find out soon all the bad Walt has done behind his back. It's gonna light a fire under his ass and they'll be beefing soon

Jun 24, 2005
I don't know how it would happen other than Walt confessing, but Jesse has to find out that Walt let Jane die. That would set Jesse off and he would probably kill Walt lol.