The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'm hella late on this show but glad I finally came to my senses n started watching it... Started about 3 weeks ago on Netflix all caught up to season 5... Think I'm gonna watch them again.. I could really go for some Los Pollos Hermanos right about now
Im in the same boat, but I'm only a few episodes into season 2

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Got bored and started watching BB from Season 1 again before the last season starts. I've seen every episode before, and even though I know what happens I still stay gettin hella hyped when crazy shit pops off like I ain't never seen it before. I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT FOR SEASON 6!

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
On Episode 3 of Season 5, and I gotta say, I think Mike is my favorite guy on the show. He's just a bad ass motherfucker with those dead eyes and no facial expressions lol. Walter to Saul: "Saul, Mike threatened me he, threatened Jesse, He prolly threatened somebody before Breakfast, that's just what Mike does" LMAO!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Walter White costume at Comic-Con....

Bryan Cranston wore the best costume to Comic-Con.

The actor dressed up as his "Breaking Bad" character complete with a Heisenberg mask and no one knew.

According to AMC, he walked the floors of the San Diego Convention Center and blended right in with the crowd.

Celebrities, take note. This is how you walk through crowds of fans without getting noticed.

It wasn't until he arrived at the "Breaking Bad" panel Sunday and took off the mask that people realized it was Cranston wearing the clever disguise.
lmfao.. Cranston is a fool.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Just finished season 4 on Netflix last night. Last few episodes were hella crazy. Anyways, anyone know where I can watch season 5 episodes online for free?

Mar 17, 2013
That feeling you get when your friend who is only on like the third season starts talking breaking bad when you've seen the whole series....

It's like........you aint on my level.....relax I don't want to spoil it by accident

Props: STICK
Jun 21, 2005
Just finished season 4 on Netflix last night. Last few episodes were hella crazy. Anyways, anyone know where I can watch season 5 episodes online for free?
Netflix to Stream ‘Breaking Bad’ Season 5 Episodes in U.S. Starting Aug. 2

Netflix will feed the need for “Breaking Bad” addicts itching to catch up on the skein, with the Internet video provider set to stream the first eight episodes of season 5 to U.S. users beginning Friday, Aug. 2.

Cabler AMC will air final eight episodes of drama from Sony Pictures Television starting Sunday, Aug. 11, at 9 p.m. Series stars Bryan Cranston as Walter White, a high-school chemistry teacher turned meth overlord, and Aaron Paul as his accomplice Jesse Pinkman.

Separately, Netflix cut pact with SPT to make the final batch of “Breaking Bad” episodes available exclusively to subscribers in the U.K. and Ireland starting Aug. 12, with new segs available a day after they air on AMC in the States.

In the U.S. Netflix currently offers the four prior seasons of “Breaking Bad” on streaming and DVD, and the first half of season 5 on DVD.

Movie Pictures | Movie Posters - Yahoo! Movies

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Netflix to Stream ‘Breaking Bad’ Season 5 Episodes in U.S. Starting Aug. 2

Netflix will feed the need for “Breaking Bad” addicts itching to catch up on the skein, with the Internet video provider set to stream the first eight episodes of season 5 to U.S. users beginning Friday, Aug. 2.

Cabler AMC will air final eight episodes of drama from Sony Pictures Television starting Sunday, Aug. 11, at 9 p.m. Series stars Bryan Cranston as Walter White, a high-school chemistry teacher turned meth overlord, and Aaron Paul as his accomplice Jesse Pinkman.

Separately, Netflix cut pact with SPT to make the final batch of “Breaking Bad” episodes available exclusively to subscribers in the U.K. and Ireland starting Aug. 12, with new segs available a day after they air on AMC in the States.

In the U.S. Netflix currently offers the four prior seasons of “Breaking Bad” on streaming and DVD, and the first half of season 5 on DVD.

Movie Pictures | Movie Posters - Yahoo! Movies
Damn I've been streaming on my laptop. Ive watched the first 5 episodes so far. I'd rather watch on my 52 inch led than my busted ass laptop. Oh well. I could watch it on one of those old school black and white tvs and it would still be awesome

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
fuck cant wait for these last epis to start!...cant believe its the last season,why break a good thing that dont need fixin ,ya know?! shit