The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Jesus fucking christ that opening was the worst thing I've ever seen on this show, I'd rather another marie shoplifting arc than that bullshit. I'm just going to pretend that atrocity didn't happen from this point.

Episode was pretty good, granted it was slow as shit but they set up Skylar as being full on suicidal and adamant about trying to bring Walt down. I thouroughly enjoy Walt as "heisenberg" but he's becoming(even more) cartoonish with his villainy.

Did you gay-for-jesse fanboys see how quick he was to throw on that cape for that dumb bitch? That right there is why Jesse is complete and utter shit.

Nov 7, 2006
I thought this episode was very eventful for the drama aspect of the show. it's setting up for something and it's clear with how they ended the episode with the watch ticking like a time-bomb. remember Mike did say walt is like a ticking timebomb so i think that was a little hint of walt about to set it off.

Nov 7, 2006
Jesus fucking christ that opening was the worst thing I've ever seen on this show, I'd rather another marie shoplifting arc than that bullshit. I'm just going to pretend that atrocity didn't happen from this point.

Episode was pretty good, granted it was slow as shit but they set up Skylar as being full on suicidal and adamant about trying to bring Walt down. I thouroughly enjoy Walt as "heisenberg" but he's becoming(even more) cartoonish with his villainy.

Did you gay-for-jesse fanboys see how quick he was to throw on that cape for that dumb bitch? That right there is why Jesse is complete and utter shit.
What made the opening so bad? because it had bad music in it? IMO it felt very important of Walt's transformation to Heisenburg. he's not giving a fuck now and he's going to do what he wants. And we're gay-for-jesse fanboys because we actually see the talent with him as an actor. I thought Mike was dumb not killing her to begin with and now i think Jesse is dumb for not letting mike kill her. but that how he is as a character. as an actor he's great.

Nov 7, 2006
I'm not even reading your reply lmao.

The guy who directed the fly episode directed this too, makes a lot of sense.
Oh i get it, your one of those though guys who have to puff out your chest whenever there's emotion in a scene or music your not comfortable with, or think somethings wack when it's "slow". The Fly episode was a very important episode aswell IMO. it's episodes like those that build a character and what ultimately make a show like this such a high caliber show.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Bro, Jesse has always had a hard time with Murder. It falls right in line with his character. I don't think it was that he liked the bitch or whatever, he was just trying to make sure Mike knew it wasn't DEA. (which he doesn't) But Jesse knows he has to respect Mike because he is the only person that knows her.

About this Episode........it was not a filler at ALL.

This episode I think will prove to be one of the more important ones. First, Skylar.......we all hate the bitch and want her to die. So what do the writers do? Make Walt hate her now just as much as us!!! Awesome! When that bitch told Walt she couldn't wait for the Cancer to come back I wanted to punch my TV!!!! I hate that fucking bitch! But it's good to see them set her up to be killed off because Walt is NOT slowing down. I am sure you all saw the previews for the next episode.....sounds like Walt is really about to come up!!!

last thing......someone pointed out (opening scene first episode) that Walt wasn't wearing his wedding ring.............Please let it be because Skylar die of a "self-inflicted" gun shot.

But that last scene where she is just smoking like it's going out of style made me think that poison cigarette might accidentally touch her lips!! Can't wait!

Great season so far.........

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I don't like skylar at all, can't stand her character at all. I am really not fucking interested in her one bit, tbh I don't rate her as an actor as she only has one facial expression. ---> D: