The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'm a day late, just watched last night but holy fucking shit... this episode was intense. Imo one of the craziest parts was seeing how walt jr. Reacted. For the whole season he always had Walt's back over skylar and he always really looked up to walt... it was crazy to see him turn on his dad like that. That scene where walt and skylar were wrestling with the knife was intense... and then when took the baby ohh shit. This was possibly the craziest episode of the whole series imo... maybe i'm just living in the moment though. Shit was crazy though, my heart was pounding the whole time

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I think jesse is gonna be able to talk to meth damon to the point where meth damon breaks down and acts cool with jesse during the cook,..and they some how get chumy and jesse says hey,can i have a smoke yo?,...do u want one?,..and then he gives him the bad cigarette and he dies,assuming jesse got the cig back from saul and huell,then makes his escape!..cuz meth damon seems to have a soft sensitive side to him!..jesses gonna exploit that shit yo!......if not then never mind!,lol..BUT SOMETHING IS GONNA HAPPEN I FEEL NOW THAT JESSE SEEN THE PIC OF HIS EX AND THE KID!
I keep hearing ppl talk about someone is gonna smoke the ricin cigarette, the ricin is in a little glass container inside the cigarette, I don't think u can just smoke it like that, its just being stored/hidden in the cig. Besides the ricin is at walts house now anyways, and we know he goes back to get it later

Last edited:
Props: STICK

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Only thing that was annoying was Walt admitted to having his money buried - but shows his conflict with family and money.

He put hanks life over his money- so goes with his character of this unrealistic vision of his 'family'.

My guess is Walt will end winning morally, he will die or get locked up in a positive light to his family. The A.B will lose obviously. Jesse and Walt are due a long intense closure of dialog.
I see what you're saying, but hank is his family, which is why he didn't want him killed. He never wanted hank dead, even the whole time hank was coming after him... so even though it's not his wife anf kids it's still family, and he was trying to protect him

Props: DubbC415

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
wow.

...But in the restroom scene with Bryan, her mommy was just three feet away. And I didn’t script the baby saying “Mama.” I scripted that Walter would come to it himself as he stood Baby Holly up and looked in her face and realized he was doing the wrong thing by her. And then, when he stood her up, and she looked over his shoulder at her 'Mama' and started asking for her, Bryan the consummate actor rolled with it. We just got some movie magic. It was just incredible. It was more than I could have hoped for — it was like the moment that I wrote on meth.
'Breaking Bad' producer: 'I didn't script the baby saying mama' - TODAY.com

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
wow.

...But in the restroom scene with Bryan, her mommy was just three feet away. And I didn’t script the baby saying “Mama.” I scripted that Walter would come to it himself as he stood Baby Holly up and looked in her face and realized he was doing the wrong thing by her. And then, when he stood her up, and she looked over his shoulder at her 'Mama' and started asking for her, Bryan the consummate actor rolled with it. We just got some movie magic. It was just incredible. It was more than I could have hoped for — it was like the moment that I wrote on meth.
'Breaking Bad' producer: 'I didn't script the baby saying mama' - TODAY.com
Wait he wrote on meth?

Props: 2-0-Sixx