the OFFICAL "I Just Got Laid" Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
jay deuce said:
nofx,

How are you gonna post pics of down syndrome books when your face is melting off your skull. If you aren't Corky's little brother then you are his son.

If you want a thread to post in then create your own "Official Virgin who humped a hole in a tree last night" thread. You and tadou can trade secrets on which type of bark feels best on your balls.

Hahahahahahhahahaha

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
jay deuce said:
nofx,

How are you gonna post pics of down syndrome books when your face is melting off your skull. If you aren't Corky's little brother then you are his son.

If you want a thread to post in then create your own "Official Virgin who humped a hole in a tree last night" thread. You and tadou can trade secrets on which type of bark feels best on your balls.
:*(

::

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
2-0-Sixx said:
Just fucked a bad bitch last night. Totally unexpected too.

How come Tadou hasn't posted in this thread?

Oh that's right....
Uh.....OH OK.

Chree said:
hahahahaha @ tadou's quote on "sex"
Come again?

jay deuce said:
So now you're running YOUR mouth again? I haven't shut you down in forever. You got some newfound froggyness now or what?

Yet another fake wannabe I owned the shit out of in the past, that refuses to get flushed down the toilet........but its whatever. Keep coming at me sideways, fruitcake.

Jun 30, 2005
signing in all day. props to all the young niggas that stay gettin money, knockin hoes, and all the shit that goes along with that. shit, props to anybody whos doin what they need to do tho.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
rose town ryda said:
wtf is that the unibomber in that heart?
That was me taking a guess at what 2-0-Sixx looked like. He is a white male in his mid-late 20's, and claims to be 6'0+ and 200lbs with "fighting experience".....but other than that, no clue. My guess is that he has a scraggly goatee and unkempt hair, and is far from being in top shape.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
DAMN THERE IS ALOT OF NON PUSSY GETTING MOTHERFUCKERS ON HERE. IF I ONLY KNEW HOW TO POST SOME PICS OF SOME ASS I GOT LAST NIGHT. HOPEFULLY IT WOULD GET THINGS BACK ON TRACK IN THIS THREAD.