The Offical 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
corinthian @corinthian I miss zach miller. I dont think he was overpayed. Dude could block, could catch, and was actually pretty quick for a TE. All those other guys u said were overpayed and overrated. especially nnamdi

Nov 20, 2013
corinthian @corinthian I miss zach miller. I dont think he was overpayed. Dude could block, could catch, and was actually pretty quick for a TE. All those other guys u said were overpayed and overrated. especially nnamdi
miller was asking for too much and he's been injured a lot for seattle. anyway, my point was that some team is going to pay mcfadden, it's going to happen., just won't be us.

No, but he's obviously better than pryor. Get off pryors nuts
pryor never got to play teams as bad as the texans and cowboys D with an offense this healthy. I'd just like to see him get a fair shot, now get off my nuts, breh

Nov 20, 2013
It's not the defense bro. Pryor played a weak ass eagles D and could get nothing. I wanted Pryor to succeed too but when we clearly have a better QB, who throws better, takes less sacks, puts up more points, and is younger, why would you want to go away from that?
all I've been saying is that he hasn't proved shit to me. was I supposed to be convinced because he beat the shitty texans that everyone been stomping out? our defense did all the work in that game. as for the eagles game, our offense wasn't nearly as healthy then and our defense gave up 8 TD's. you really think mcgloin would have won that game? get real. mcfadden was still the starter then too, so we also had that going against us.

anyway, mcG just put together another nice drive, but it's still just against the cowboys. jets, chiefs, chargers and broncs are not going to make it that easy and this game ain't over yet either.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
miller was asking for too much and he's been injured a lot for seattle. anyway, my point was that some team is going to pay mcfadden, it's going to happen., just won't be us.

pryor never got to play teams as bad as the texans and cowboys D with an offense this healthy. I'd just like to see him get a fair shot, now get off my nuts, breh
Oh you mean the texans and titans who have top ranked passing defenses? He threw for probably less than 100 yards again the great jaguars defense. And an offense this healthy... like an offense where he's been playing without denarius moore, our number one wide receiver. I like pryor, but let's face it, mcgloin is a better qb. You keep riding his nuts for whatever reason. You sound stupid, breh. I'm not even saying mcgloin is our future. Maybe, maybe not, but so far he's impressed me. Let him play the rest of the season

Last edited:

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
all I've been saying is that he hasn't proved shit to me. was I supposed to be convinced because he beat the shitty texans that everyone been stomping out? our defense did all the work in that game. as for the eagles game, our offense wasn't nearly as healthy then and our defense gave up 8 TD's. you really think mcgloin would have won that game? get real. mcfadden was still the starter then too, so we also had that going against us.

anyway, mcG just put together another nice drive, but it's still just against the cowboys. jets, chiefs, chargers and broncs are not going to make it that easy and this game ain't over yet either.
And what has pryor proven? He looked decent at the beginning of the season, but regressed a lot. He's indecisive, takes sacks, throws ints, and relies way too much on his legs. Anyone who understands football realizes mcgloin is the better qb