The Offical 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2013
Oh you mean the texans and titans who have top ranked passing defenses? He threw for probably less than 100 yards again the great jaguars defense. And an offense this healthy... like an offense where he's been playing without denarius moore, our number one wide receiver. I like pryor, but let's face it, mcgloin is a better qb. You keep riding his nuts for whatever reason. You sound stupid, breh. I'm not even saying mcgloin is our future. Maybe, maybe not, but so far he's impressed me. Let him play the rest of the season
texans passing D is #1 based on yardage given up, not points. they give up a lot of points and you're forgetting that our defense won that game. also, texans passing D averages 171 passing yards given up, mcgloin had 197 passing yards. not like he lit them up. texans are also ranked #1 in total defense, if the only thing you look at is yardage. they haven't won any games outside of their first two.

mcgloin's average passing yards so far 228, pryor's average 194. when you factor in pryor's rushing yards, it's not even close. we won the jags game and the coaches were purposely calling a conservative game on offense. defense held them to 9 points.

I'll take moore being out over having a depleted Oline anyday. pryor didn't have holmes and streater is still in too. then you got rashad jennings playing instead of mcfadden, huge upgrade in both the run game and in pass blocking.

mcgloin will impress me when he lights up one of these horrible defenses, or he puts up a few TDs against one of the good teams we play.

I say I want to see pryor play with a healthy offense, you say I'm riding his nuts. you sound gay, breh.

and for those that keep bringing up the eagles game. here's the points total their defense has given up in their last five games:

20(to us)

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2013
The fuck is Pryor gonna do except run around and not get any where? Our running isnt gonna work today. You see how much passing yards we have today. Would not happen with Pryor in there.
pryor averages 194 passing yards, mcgloin is 14/24 for 202 yards. pryor averages 7.4 rushing yards a carry, mcgloin hasn't rushed for any yards. this is one of the all time worst defenses the cowboys have had in their history. mcgloin has given away a TD with a fumble and thrown a int in the endzone(right after throwing an int that the cowboys dropped). this is the healthiest our offense has been all season, there is no excuse.

edit: mcgloin actually has 2 rushes for -1 yards

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
pryor averages 194 passing yards, mcgloin is 14/24 for 202 yards. pryor averages 7.4 rushing yards a carry, mcgloin hasn't rushed for any yards. this is one of the all time worst defenses the cowboys have had in their history. mcgloin has given away a TD with a fumble and thrown a int in the endzone(right after throwing an int that the cowboys dropped). this is the healthiest our offense has been all season, there is no excuse.

edit: mcgloin actually has 2 rushes for -1 yards
Pryor would not have any rushing yards today there playing the run way to well. Matter of fact he would not have had 2 long drives that got touchdowns like McGloin did today. Pryor most likely would have thrown like 3 ints cuz he cant squeeze the ball in there like McGloin can. Our defense gave up the ass once again. Its pretty deflating when we were up 21-7 with less then 2 minutes left in the first half and we give up 14 points basically in 6 minutes or so.

I really dont even want to post in the thread for the rest of the season cuz some of yall are acting like real faggots

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2013
Pryor would not have any rushing yards today there playing the run way to well. Matter of fact he would not have had 2 long drives that got touchdowns like McGloin did today. Pryor most likely would have thrown like 3 ints cuz he cant squeeze the ball in there like McGloin can. Our defense gave up the ass once. Its pretty deflating when we were up 21-7 with less then 2 minutes left in the first half and we give up 14 points basically in 6 minutes or so.

I really dont even want to post in the thread for the rest of the season cuz of yall are acting like real faggots
pryor never played with a healthy offense, so you don't know what he would do in this game, but you do know what mcgloin would do. he led the offense to 2 scoring drives, cowboys average 27 points a game and have a horrible defense. you have to score more than 14 points to beat them, mcgloin couldn't do that and gave away a TD.

Dec 4, 2006
They couldn't tackle for shit in the 2nd half..

I'd keep McGloin over TP ... TP would had gotten blown up in this game...

Raiders defense blows though....offense looks alright..

I give them 2 more years..