The Offical 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
So through the first 5 weeks of the season Pryor has a qb rating of 97.6... the 8th best in the league. I know qb rating doesn't mean everything... but it means something. Factoring in that he's playing with arguably the worst o line in the league and not much of a run game... I think he's done pretty well

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
^That 7 ints with a cardinal o line tho that never protects the passer. Pryor is more athletic tho and has a more positive upside. Truth is Raidrs beat themselves way too often, they are a penalty magnet on both o and d which is why they will already be planning for next season with a top 10 draft order, I said 2-14 and I don't see better than 4-12 stranger things happen tho. Now that your franchise is w/o Al there is a fighting chance just don't expect it for another 2 seasons

Last edited:

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
^That 7 ints with a cardinal o line tho that never protects the passer. Pryor is more athletic tho and has a more positive upside. Truth is Raidrs beat themselves way too often, they are a penalty magnet on both o and d which is why they will already be planning for next season with a top 10 draft order, I said 2-14 and I don't see better than 4-12 stranger things happen tho. Now that your franchise is w/o Al there is a fighting chance just don't expect it for another 2 seasons
Have you seen the raiders o line? No excuses. This is pryors first year as a starter and he's not making nearly as many mistakes as palmer who's a veteran in this league of how many years? We're 2-3, could have easily won in 2 of those losses and you think we're gonna lose every game the rest of the season. That's some hater shit. I don't think we're going to the playoffs and may not even crack .500, but we'll be better than 4-12... your best case scenario... I would bet you... but I don't even know who you are on these boards so I wouldn't trust you to pay up

Jun 23, 2005

Were in the middle of the pack in offensive penalties tied for 13 and we have the ninth least defensive penalties. Try again with your reasoning.

And we lost 3 of five starters on the oline, and had our right tackle move to left tackle, people were saying this was one of the worst olines of all time BEFORE the injuries .

And ALs last pick is looking mighty nice right now .

Props: Meta4iCAL
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Have you seen the raiders o line? No excuses. This is pryors first year as a starter and he's not making nearly as many mistakes as palmer who's a veteran in this league of how many years? We're 2-3, could have easily won in 2 of those losses and you think we're gonna lose every game the rest of the season. That's some hater shit. I don't think we're going to the playoffs and may not even crack .500, but we'll be better than 4-12... your best case scenario... I would bet you... but I don't even know who you are on these boards so I wouldn't trust you to pay up
It ain't like that I can respect the raiders when they play ball, I'm about good football. Those 3 pics they had last night that was great reads by the D. Pryor's game is only going to keep getting better as long as he can evade concussions- he smart. The cards o line is like the red sea parting as far as pathways to the qb. The cards are historically the worse o line, they even dumped their bust Levi Brown, cmon now they got a shitty front worse than raiders. Yes Pryor has better footwork than Palmer (ie Palmer can't evade a cold), no question they are not even the same type. With that said, I personally thought they would go 1-15 before the season- I underestimated them (mostly Pryor before watching him play) but it ain't hater shit I figured they would try for that #1 spot. I really don't see them winning more than 2 more. Will I put $ on they go 4-12? Nope, they already won more than I expected but I don't see them beating for that the Chargers again and the Giants or Steelers. You tell me what they gon do and we can wager. Paypal whatever ain't no slouchin here.

Why people get mad when someone don't see it their way is dumb tho. You entitled to believe in your team I ain't mad

Last edited:

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
It ain't like that I can respect the raiders when they play ball, I'm about good football. Those 3 pics they had last night that was great reads by the D. Pryor's game is only going to keep getting better as long as he can evade concussions- he smart. The cards o line is like the red sea parting as far as pathways to the qb. Yes Pryor has better footwork than Palmer (ie Palmer can't evade a cold), no question they are not even the same type. With that said, I personally thought they would go 1-15 before the season- I underestimated them (mostly Pryor before watching him play) but it ain't hater shit I figured they would try for that #1 spot. I really don't see them winning more than 2 more. Will I put $ on they go 4-12? Nope, they already won more than I expected but I don't see them beating for that the Chargers again and the Giants or Steelers. You tell me what they gon do and we can wager. Paypal whatever ain't no slouchin here.

Why people get mad when someone don't see it their way is dumb tho. You entitled to believe in your team I ain't mad
Steelers, Giants, Eagles, Texans, Titans, Jets... those all look like winnable games. Not saying we'll win all those games, but they're all winnable. Besides that it's divisonal games and you never know in those ones. I don't think we'll beat denver, but maybe take one from kc. I aint mad u wanna voice your opinion, but you come in here talkin bout 2-14 on some hater shit... come on son

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Steelers, Giants, Eagles, Texans, Titans, Jets... those all look like winnable games. Not saying we'll win all those games, but they're all winnae. Besides that it's divisonal games and you never know in those ones. I don't think we'll beat denver, but maybe take one from kc. I aint mad u wanna voice your opinion, but you come in here talkin bout 2-14 on some hater shit... come on son
Tell you what $50/win to you $50/ loss to me. If they do an 8-8 split its a wash if they win more tha 8 you get $50 for each win above (9-7=$50 to you, 10-6=$100 to you, 11-5= $150 to you, 12-4=$200 to you, etc; 7-9=$50 to me, 6-10=$100 to me, 5-11= $150 to me, 4-12=$200 to me, etc).

Thats small change right but still fair wager no?

Props: Tony

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Tell you what $50/win to you $50/ loss to me. If they do an 8-8 split its a wash if they win more tha 8 you get $50 for each win above (9-7=$50 to you, 10-6=$100 to you, 11-5= $150 to you, 12-4=$200 to you, etc; 7-9=$50 to me, 6-10=$100 to me, 5-11= $150 to me, 4-12=$200 to me, etc).

Thats small change right but still fair wager no?
Nah because I clearly stated they very well may not even hit .500. I just said more than 4 wins like you claimed. So if they win 7 games it goes against your original prediction... yet you win money?

Last edited:
Props: Tony

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Meta thinks another 6 are winnable. This the NFL anything can happen.
If I.say winnable doesn't mean I think we will win them all... it means I could see us possibly winning any of those games. I don't think we're consistent enough to win them all... but a handful of them... yes. Realistically I think we'll have 6 or 7 wins

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Nah because I clearly stated they very we may not even hit .500. I just said more than 4 wins like you claimed. So if they win 7 games it goes against your original prediction... yet you win money?
Alright then what you wanna do. My original prediction was 1-15, so they already blew past that. $100 they dont finish better than 5-11? You think they capable of 8 wins. Lemme kno

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Is there any truth to this BS?

Y! SPORTS

The Minnesota Vikings won the Josh Freeman sweepstakes. The Raiders were interested in the mercurial quarterback, who was released Thursday following a public rift with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Reportedly, Raiders coach Dennis Allen spoke with Freeman on Friday and told him he’d have a chance to start over Terrelle Pryor. Money wasn’t a factor for Freeman, who wanted a chance to play above all else. The Buccaneers owed him $5.95 million in guaranteed money when he was released. He will make $3 million with Minnesota.

On Sunday, Freeman’s agent Erik Burkhardt, tweeted that Freeman was headed to the Vikings.

The Raiders were of interest to Freeman because of offensive coordinator Greg Olson, who taught him to thrive while running Tampa Bay’s offense from 2009-11.