The Oakland Athletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
they are like 4-6 or 6-4 in their last 10. idk where the 10 game streak came from....

anyways, angels bats are heating up, and some of ours are cooling off. Moss especially isnt playing well, and gomes looked frustrated his last start

Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^^^ that Reddick and Inge and everybody else is in a damn slump too. Looking like the team from may. Need to get it together quick. Shits frustrating.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
team slowly slumping? I think not. I think were just too busy having fun with all the wins, that we cant take it when we lose a few. Red has been hot and cold all season, we get good josh some days, and bad josh some days. When we get back to health, pennington at short, and cespedes playing EVERY day, we'll turn the heat back on.

Having 4+ starters on the bench is tough, especially when your playing in divisional games...

Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^^^^ Were just getting started nothings cooling off in Oaktown. I want to say this to my fellow A's fan's keep an eye on Pennington he's gonna start to heat up.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^pennington just got picked off on a nice move by Greinke. I like Cliff though, switch hitting shortstop, ill take it. A's are lookin good right now after a rough series against Toronto. The A's have 14 blown saves, I hate that.

Kottaras with a 2 run jack in his first A's at-bat. Five walks so far in this inning (2nd) and they're just now getting someone in the pen.

Last game I went to a Wingstop rep had a table set up with wings he made and a bar set up. I got like 5 garlic Parmesan wings, a couple shots of tequila, and was set for going into the game. I'm still peeling from the sunburn.