The Oakland Athletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
I have to give Oakland props for this great start but if y'all think you'll be up there with us come July then you got another thing coming :devious:

/end shit talk
I really thought this was gonna be a terrible year but considering we havent even hit that well id say we can make a good push to the playoffs. Tonights the first night that i recall they really scored a good amount of runs, I think they scored 9 against cleveland though

I cant believe Thomas got a triple, i gotta see the highlights

Aug 9, 2006
hopefully we can keep it up....fuck im liking this extremly hot start....if we cool down..even though we all seen a season were wed probally miss the playoffs its still going to hurt....this team is playing well together right now

Jan 18, 2006
Ive never heard of this Joe Saunders guy, hes 5 and 0 now and had 8 shutout innings tonight. i looked at his career stats and he must not have really been a starter until last year and he only pitched in 12 games last season.

Dec 22, 2004
Im sitting here watching Sportscenter and on comes Peter Gammons this twenty dollar looking fucker had the gall to say what a great stroy the Angels are this year being in first place...Wait a minute dumbfuck the A's who arent suppose to be as competive as they are; also are in first place and smashed the Angels two nights ago..I think the brain surgery fucked him up on this story...Come on Peter pick a different team to nut ride..

Jan 18, 2006
When has the A's really got hell of attention on espn, they secretly hate it seems so they dont show highlights of there games until at least midway through the show

Mar 10, 2007
When has the A's really got hell of attention on espn, they secretly hate it seems so they dont show highlights of there games until at least midway through the show
only when they had that +20 game win streak.. and against the Tigers in the ALCS.. but dude's hand with the shit on it got more airtime then the A's did..

Aug 9, 2006
welcome to the life of a small market fanbase......im a titans/As fan and its all the same.....espn and alike channels put up what there viewers want.....big market teams will always run the big market channels on tvs

Apr 25, 2002
Texas Rangers going for the SWEEP tomorrow.

I'm going to be in H-Town for the Brewers Astros game, but plan on stopping for dinner on the drive back to Dallas to take in series finale, I'm anxious to see what Greg Smith brings to the table, I haven't seen him pitch yet.

Hamilton's catch saved the game on FRI, SAT it was just a steady effort.