The Oakland Athletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
Damn great game 4 the A's! My fuckin Indians can't do shit against the A's this season cuz you guys have our number.... Your bats are having a field day against our pitchers this season and we can't get enough runs in to keep up with you guys. Damn Indians are dissappointing me so far this season, I had such high hopes for us coming in cuz of last season's playoff push!

Nov 7, 2002
Athletics’ expected move to Fremont likely delayed to 2012

FREMONT, Calif. (AP)—The Oakland Athletics’ expected move to Fremont will probably be delayed at least until 2012, a year later than the team hoped.

Speaking at a community meeting this week, A’s co-owner Keith Wolff said the team could only make the move by 2011 if the city approves the environmental impact report by the end of this year.

But Wolff and city officials say that’s highly unlikely given the size and complexity of the proposed project.

The A’s proposal includes a 32,000-seat ballpark, more than 3,000 homes, an elementary school and an upscale shopping center.The environmental report requires the team to respond to comments from public agencies and citizens and is expected to take 14 to 18 months to complete.

Jan 18, 2006
thats not good we lost to the Mariners twice, maybe they still havent forgotten we beat them 16 times in a row or something like that lol.