The Oakland Athletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

j19

Sicc OG
Oct 23, 2008
about to take 3 out of 4 from the sox...so far our rookies are looking good, time for our bats to back them up

Feb 12, 2006
5 game win streak! going for 6 with the sweep over Baltimore, hoping the boys can pull this shit out. I catch alot of shit over here for being an A's fan cuz this is Skankee central on the east coast. We lost too many close games in extra innings this year and the record lies on how good of a team we got.

Jan 18, 2006
any of y'all going to the a's giants games?

i root for the a's to beat whoever theyre playing when they arent playing the giants.
Im the same way when it comes to the Giants. Looks like the pitching is coming around although maybe not against the best teams but right now i'll take a winning streak like this anyway the A's can get it.

Apr 25, 2002
wow, cant believe it. Looks like the pitching is coming around although maybe not against the best teams but right now i'll take a winning streak like this anyway the A's can get it.
Yeah, despite the teams they've played 6 games in a row is 6 games in a row. With the recent struggles the A's have endured this is promising no matter how you look at it.

Let's hope they keep it crackin' tomorrow verse Minnesota!

Feb 12, 2006
Yeah, i mean shit, we got the Dodgers coming up after Minnesota and SF, gotta get all the wins we can. SF doing pretty good too but it seems that LA is just winning all those fucking close games.