The NW has a fuckin ego problem

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
youve been whored so many times on this board its hilarious you still hop out there and comment on shit. 14,000 posts of bitchmade crying.. youre a waste of time.
The irony in this post is laughable. Go play in traffic, you cum guzzling, cock smoker.

and for the record, the nw has a fuckin ego problem.
thats why you niggas always get beat up when you try to travel with your collegiate teams and talk shit.. just like oregon fan.
What is your obsession with Oregon? Still mad yall lost up there? Maybe You got your ass beat while up there in Eugene at the game where your gay ass Sooners lost to the fuckin DUCKS of all teams. OWNED.

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Is it that time of the year again?

Another one of these threads?

No one is going to blow up in/the northwest.

The people who are going to blow up are the ones that move.

And most likely when they do, they will claim the city they relocated at.

Seriously this shit is getting old.

Every artist has tried everything in the northwest and still hasn’t blown.

Nothing ever gets done on this forum and it never will, so stop trying to make a change with literature.

The country is in a rescission, the industry has better things to do that to sign a rapper from the northwest or the bay.

If you New York can’t blow that should tell you something.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i dont know anyone out of the northwest but syko.
(okay i know a few others like jim cole and young blast but we all know why i know those names)

and sir mix alot.

with that said, syko is doper than 80 percent of whats out in cali right now, and if anythign i would be proud of that...even if he DOSENT blow up.

cuz theres a gang of shit in cali that hasnt blown up either so i dont know wtf blowing up means

Jan 16, 2008
and for the record, the nw has a fuckin ego problem.
thats why you niggas always get beat up when you try to travel with your collegiate teams and talk shit.. just like oregon fan.
what about the portland state basketball players that went to mexico and put some kid in the hospital and were back in the states in a week?

and why the fuck would you call somebody coon?

Apr 14, 2003
Is it that time of the year again?

Another one of these threads?

No one is going to blow up in/the northwest.

The people who are going to blow up are the ones that move.

And most likely when they do, they will claim the city they relocated at.

Seriously this shit is getting old.

Every artist has tried everything in the northwest and still hasn’t blown.

Nothing ever gets done on this forum and it never will, so stop trying to make a change with literature.

The country is in a rescission, the industry has better things to do that to sign a rapper from the northwest or the bay.

If you New York can’t blow that should tell you something.
Feel you. We're all out here just tryin to do our thing. Fuck it. The world is ending anyways I wanna rock a few shows before I die! lol.

Fuck DJ synical, talkin shit about the "north west".. bitch you'll get rolled on out here. And I'm not actin hard but it's just bound to happen.

and fuck tryin to blow. Sell records. Make a name for yourself. Get shit done. Handle it.

May 9, 2002
lol.. my anti nw stance stems strictly from past experiences with college football fans.
because honestly, thats the only time america pays attention to that region..
Amd WTF does that have to do with music in the NW? Nothing. You just came in here to start shit and to be a fuckin douche bag, because you got you ass whooped by some kids ffomr the NW.

Retarded.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I just typed out a ton of shit to reply to people.

Basically it was this.

I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about what I said either way. If you support it, great, if not, great.

I don't care if this shit comes up once a month or once a year. The reason it keeps coming up is cause these artists STILL suck their dicks on an hourly basis.

I've been disappointed with almost every NW release I've gotten in the last 2-3 years. There hasn't been more than 2 albums I couldn listen to all the way through since about 2001 when Syko and BD and all them cats where still on SLR.

2-3 people I think have potential...

Neema, Cool Nutz, and Byron Douglas. I don't care what anyone says. That's my opinion. I don't care if you like them as people or like their music.

This region is full of no talent self pleasuring bitches. The few that do have talent get overshadowed by the fags that claim they're making moves...which is obviously bullshit.

@Speedy....EVERY ARTIST HAS TRIED EVERYTHING? If you're on drugs I'll let that dumb ass statement slide. Cause that was pretty ignorant man. Nice blanket statement. I got no issues with you but god damn...please think before you say shit like that. Cause you KNOW that shit isn't true and if you think that EVERY single last artist has tried EVERYTHING there is to do to make it you're just sadly mistaken.

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
I just typed out a ton of shit to reply to people.

@Speedy....EVERY ARTIST HAS TRIED EVERYTHING? If you're on drugs I'll let that dumb ass statement slide. Cause that was pretty ignorant man. Nice blanket statement. I got no issues with you but god damn...please think before you say shit like that. Cause you KNOW that shit isn't true and if you think that EVERY single last artist has tried EVERYTHING there is to do to make it you're just sadly mistaken.
I'm going to ignore your disrespectful ways.

Anyways

You really think I meant every single artist? NO

What I meant is everything has been done to try to blow up the northwest.

Artists have gotten signed.

Artists have gotten all the major features.

Artists have gotten major money behind them

Artists have been on their independent grind for a minute "this has most successful" "Blue Scholars"

Artists have been making industry connections.

Bosko was on the best selling hip hop album last year "Graduation".

Artists have done the payola route.

And guess what?

We still haven't blown.

What other ideas do you have?

Lets all get together?

We tired that and that didn't work either.

We never get behind anybody thats about to blow cuz we have so many Hip Hop sub-genres.