THE NIGHT JAY TEE & B12 INVADED MY HOME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2002
that was some funny shit mayn. good to see yall cats got a sense of humor, way too many muthafuckas can't seem to escape that superthug image they stuck in & act like they too hard to laugh. yall bananas for this one though.

Apr 25, 2002
OH MY GOD !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

HAH! With the 3 of your minds together... this DOES NOT suprise me!! For all you out of towners, this IS an average, quiet night in Rohnert Park! Mark-- I cant believe they got you with that Chevy's hat on AND you cooked for them!!!

Jun 18, 2002
Hey, DJ Mark 7, will this be released on DVD as well on 40 Ounce Records distributed through Bayside with behind the scenes material? LOL

Big Ice

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
One of the better posts I've seen in a while. Good shit.

All that time to slide through RP for B-12, but no time to gimme a call about the song ... or return an e-mail ... or a PM.:mad:

The spot is still held for you and Tay and whoever, but shoot me your number so we can discuss it. Let's make it happen.

Doxx

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Bayrider 12 said:
Doxx: We'll do the cut after Thanks giving. Get the cell from Mark. Quit crying. :)
After all the torment you've put me through, I have no tears left. I'm a broken shell of a man.

I'll hit ya this week.

PS-Vamps, this is going into the classic posts forum right?