the next ICY HOT STUNTAZ... EMPIRE CORP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Are these guys fruit cakes or what?

• yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Sep 12, 2002
these guys are sure to not dissapoint, everyone watch out, these fools are way beyond Platinum Plus Playas .....its the EMPIRE CORP (or RECORDS.. im not even sure if they know what they themselves are called) is coming straight out of MONROE, WA... yes u heard right... directly from the bumpy dirt hick roads of the 360. their leader ... known as "KHEVLAR" [aka.Da Bulldoza, The Ice-Sickle, S.A.S.H.A. Sledgehammer, Apocalypse] is the leader, or as he calls himself "THE EMPEROR" of the "empire bats" ... his "accomplices" that go by the names of "Black-OP" (who's rank is an "empire bat") [aka Black-Operation, Charley Atlas ,Meat cleaver and tha hook ,Lachampwon] ... Arktik40 (also rank "empire bat") [aka Sleepy Eyed Jones, Josh Bader].... M.C.Flurry (also an "empire bat") [aka McFlurry, Mangle Dick, Minky Narwhale, The Big D, Willy Sailor] ... and last but not least E-Two [aka PoKLiPTiK and
MC ILL-10denCz]. NOW WITH NAMES LIKE THOSE, YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE PLATINUM BOUND STARS, JUMP ON THIS GAY ORGY TRAIN WHILE THE GETTINS GOOD, especially before they take off as quick as the ICY HOT STUNTAZ DID.... dont believe me??? see for youself @ http://khevlar.net/ ... believe me, i thought this too was a joke at first, but they actually have sound clips up @ soundclick, and for a real laugh peep out their pictures, i guarantee you will laugh soo hard you will almost cry. Keep in mind, these are ?professional businesspersons? so try not to clown..... TOO HARD lol enjoy.....

Sep 12, 2002
Mak-X said:

Well if Khevlar is secretly a member then he would be the culprit of voting no.

LoL look at him looking all hard with his american flag bandanna
damn, thats the "Bat Emperor" too.... kinda looks like he has down syndrome or somthin... he needs medical attention definately....