The new iPad

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
the screen is insane. worth upgrading for that alone:

The best display ever on a mobile device.

Everything you do with iPad, you do through its large, beautiful display. And when the display is better, the entire iPad experience is better. The Retina display on the new iPad features a 2048-by-1536 resolution, 44 percent greater color saturation, and an astounding 3.1 million pixels — in the same 9.7-inch space. That’s four times the number of pixels in iPad 2 and a million more than an HDTV. Those pixels are so close together, your eyes can’t discern individual ones at a normal viewing distance. When you can’t see the pixels, you see the whole picture. Or article. Or game. In ways you never could before.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
already pre ordered it and picking it up at stonestown tomorrow, but mtt just gave me the idea to get in line early and sell my spot when my boy lets me in before everyone else.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I have the 1 right now and it's good enough for what I use it for. I'm gonna pass on this like I did the 2 and just wait for like the 7 or 8 that drops in a few years that can transport me places and cook me breakfast.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I have the 1 right now and it's good enough for what I use it for. I'm gonna pass on this like I did the 2 and just wait for like the 7 or 8 that drops in a few years that can transport me places and cook me breakfast.
Same here.

What good is seeing in such great display when I cant even view fuckin tiddie pics on the siccness

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
the screen is insane. worth upgrading for that alone:

The best display ever on a mobile device.

Everything you do with iPad, you do through its large, beautiful display. And when the display is better, the entire iPad experience is better. The Retina display on the new iPad features a 2048-by-1536 resolution, 44 percent greater color saturation, and an astounding 3.1 million pixels — in the same 9.7-inch space. That’s four times the number of pixels in iPad 2 and a million more than an HDTV. Those pixels are so close together, your eyes can’t discern individual ones at a normal viewing distance. When you can’t see the pixels, you see the whole picture. Or article. Or game. In ways you never could before.

I hope you copied and pasted that shit lol. The iPad 3 is better because the screen in better and well you use the screen for everything so that makes it super better. LMFAO

It's nice, I've been using it at work today. Is it really worth the money to upgrade? Not in my opinion.

May 14, 2002
I pre ordered right after I saw this!

[video=youtube_share;mFzJxGwqpOU]http://youtu.be/mFzJxGwqpOU[/video]

u mad, bro!? lmao

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
Apr 25, 2002
I hope you copied and pasted that shit lol. The iPad 3 is better because the screen in better and well you use the screen for everything so that makes it super better. LMFAO

It's nice, I've been using it at work today. Is it really worth the money to upgrade? Not in my opinion.
nah breh i wrote that shit up myself and even included a pic of my family trip to the grand canyon for good measure! :dead:

Nov 20, 2007
I was gonna pass on it this time around again but then I said fuck it lol. If they drop some new shit next year I'll just flip this one to my cousins or some shit lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
arent people getting sick and tired of apple purposely holding back technology they already have in order to milk the consumer for every single penny they have every 3 months?

i mean this shit is just getting ridiculous now. youre telling me they couldnt have made the old ipad 4g or with this "retina display"?