THE MOTHMAN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2004
ehhh??? saw some people talkin about this in a thread in this forum. what is mothman? googled it... looks spooky

is he real? any evidence? any storys. you guys think he's real?

May 2, 2002
If you are truely interested, get John Keel's book, The Mothman Prophecies.

if you just wanna little info, check out mothmanlives.com

the movie doesn't accurately depict the mothman, however. though it was a great movie (probably my favorite), it only tells a portion of what really happened.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
that mothman shit is really interesting.........doesnt he only show up before a big disaster happens??........i wonder when the last time anyone saw him?

May 2, 2002
jr916 said:
that mothman shit is really interesting.........doesnt he only show up before a big disaster happens??........i wonder when the last time anyone saw him?
No. Historically, The Mothman has been seen all over the world.. but never a case like what happend in Point Pleasant.

Early 70s

May 2, 2002
Stockton209SS said:
It's just a big ass fly or moth that science has yet to discover, and just happens to fly when something bad happens lol
God is just a big ass dude that science has yet to discover.

they arent moths. or men. they aren't even from this dimension. you think wikipedia is gonna tell you all you need to know about them? step your facts up

Mar 12, 2005
OK Mr. Alien, Alien's are scientifically proven either LOL, if that's what you're trying to say. Out of this dimension, so in science what kind of dimensions are there if it's not physical?

May 2, 2002
Stockton209SS said:
OK Mr. Alien, Alien's are scientifically proven either LOL, if that's what you're trying to say. Out of this dimension, so in science what kind of dimensions are there if it's not physical?
they are?

no, thats not what Im trying to say.. YOU are the one speaking about mothmen in a mocking manner. yet you harbor such a strong belief in god--something that is also unproven in science. I was simply pointing out the contradiction.

I dont really want to get into a whole semantics about quantim physics, but yes, there are other dimensions that exist. I don't know everything about it though, just what I read in Keel's book..which doesnt dwell too much on quantim physics.

Mar 12, 2005
PHX Sun said:
they are?

no, thats not what Im trying to say.. YOU are the one speaking about mothmen in a mocking manner. yet you harbor such a strong belief in god--something that is also unproven in science. I was simply pointing out the contradiction.

I dont really want to get into a whole semantics about quantim physics, but yes, there are other dimensions that exist. I don't know everything about it though, just what I read in Keel's book..which doesnt dwell too much on quantim physics.
MAN TAKE IT LIGHTLY FOO! Internet feelings, in a Mocking way, lighten up a bit LOL. How are you gonna get off subject just like I do like EDJ says LOL? EDJ I'm gonna stay on topic with this, no theist views just watch lol. How are you gonna bring my faith up, when I was talking about the Mothman. Do go there bro! So if God is unproven, why are you gonna get mad at me if the Mothman cannot be scientifically proven too LOL :dead:

Mar 12, 2005
PHX Sun said:
they are?

I'm in a good mood today, so is this dimension like a worm whole, or one of those things the power rangers worp through LOL. Just kidding man, care to tell me any books that might help me understand this quantum physics thinging ma jinging or sites?

May 2, 2002
Stockton209SS said:
MAN TAKE IT LIGHTLY FOO! Internet feelings, in a Mocking way, lighten up a bit LOL. How are you gonna get off subject just like I do like EDJ says LOL? EDJ I'm gonna stay on topic with this, no theist views just watch lol. How are you gonna bring my faith up, when I was talking about the Mothman. Do go there bro! So if God is unproven, why are you gonna get mad at me if the Mothman cannot be scientifically proven too LOL :dead:
??
dude, Im not close to being mad. what in my post did you see as threatening or angry? or are you just upset that I brought god into the subject?

May 2, 2002
Stockton209SS said:
I'm in a good mood today, so is this dimension like a worm whole, or one of those things the power rangers worp through LOL. Just kidding man, care to tell me any books that might help me understand this quantum physics thinging ma jinging or sites?
like I said.. I really dont know shit about physics or any of that.

I know the movie, What the Bleep Do We Know has a lot of info on it