THE MOST UNDERRATED MLB PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
i'd say randy winn is very underrated too, you gotta give him respect because right field in ATT park is hard to play and no one plays it better than he does.. and att park is not a friendly place to hit homeruns.

Sep 25, 2005
another OVERALL #1 1st Round Draft Pick......................

comeo on guys these guys are only "underrated" by guys on the siccness that don't follow baseball.........................

everyone in the "baseball world" KNEW and EXPECTED BIG THINGS from A. Gonzales and J. Upton (especially Upton) since they were 16 years old.....................

Sep 25, 2005
i'd say randy winn is very underrated too, you gotta give him respect because right field in ATT park is hard to play and no one plays it better than he does.. and att park is not a friendly place to hit homeruns.
randy winn IS an underrated player because he continually goes out and performs at a high level even while never being considered the heart of the team................

Sep 25, 2005
i already said Yovanni Gallardo...........Chris Volstadt..................Raphael Soriano.........................Brian Roberts....................Heath Bell.................

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
How much you make means nothing as far as recognition and your play on the field goes....I mean look at barry Zitto........
wouldn't that make zito overrated???
I aint tryn talk down on you but you know very little about baseball...especially if you think a cat with 7 gold gloves makin 8 figures is even slightly underrated.

kurt suzuki is very underrated....

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
h
not everyone....just upton and gonzalez...............
Being underrated has nothing to do with where you're drafted. You could be the greatest in the world with phenominal numbers and if you don't get enough credit, then you're underrated.

As far as Gonzalez, he may have been a can't miss prospect, but he is with his third major leave team. Therefore not everyone mustve thought he would pan out.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
wouldn't that make zito overrated???
I aint tryn talk down on you but you know very little about baseball...especially if you think a cat with 7 gold gloves makin 8 figures is even slightly underrated.

kurt suzuki is very underrated....
Nah man....i thought what you were saying about how much money a player makes, that if he makes over a certain amount of money than he is automatically considered good.....I agree Zito is def overrated and got fuckin rocked last night.....And your right....I dont have the most knowledge of baseball, but as i get older its starting to become more entertaining. I just feel Tori Hunter is one of the best in the game....He's nice at the plate and a stud in the outfield.....But he is not talked about as much as some of the other players who are considered the "best" in baseball

Sep 25, 2005
h

Being underrated has nothing to do with where you're drafted. You could be the greatest in the world with phenominal numbers and if you don't get enough credit, then you're underrated.

As far as Gonzalez, he may have been a can't miss prospect, but he is with his third major leave team. Therefore not everyone mustve thought he would pan out.
i have no idea why florida traded him.......if i am not mistaken they were making a push for a WS title in 03............sometimes teams have a need and that need costs them dearly............texas couldnt pass on an opportunity to get him when he became avialable...............texas than made a conscience decision that Texiera was going to remain at 1B so they dealth Gonzalez and got robbed by San Diego..............

im sorry but when you are drafted #1 OVERALL you have been given ENORMOUS credit by the local bird dogs all the way up to the highest level scouts, regional cross checkers, national cross checkers, and scouting directors in MLB................