The most strange sandwich you ever ate?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2004
i had this today

called cyptonite was on man vs food (from ikes place)
it was like salami, turkey, ham, pastrami, roast beef, extra peper jack cheese, avacado, mosterrla sticks, onion rings and some other stuff toped with there dirty sauce (garlic and 27 diff types of herbs). was like $18 but sandwhich was like 4 pounds. i split it with a coworker (hence only half the sandwhich)
Im going to ike's this weekend fuck it.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i agree with dfresh...county jail sandwiches...SD jail had the worst sandwiches i have ever encountered in my fucking life.....how the fuck do you put a cookie on top of a ham and cheese sandwich? the cookie was like, pasted on top of the bread. and to make it worse it was like a alien cookie, it was no sort of cookie any of us have seen in real life, it wasnt a sugar cookie, it was like, half cooked dough with sugar on it.

shit makes me sick just thinking about it. my lunch, dinner and breakfast was milk and apples

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
When I was a little kid, we used to take those sandwich makers, and make weird ass sandwiches...

I used to put a hot dog and every condiment in the fridge into a sandwich, didn't care what it was...
I just got one of these a couple of weeks ago.

Made me a pepperoni and ham grilled cheese sandwich with three different kinds of cheese. Was good... soooooo good.

Do you guys remember the old school metal ones you'd have to flip on top of the oven? My grandma used to make me sandwichs with those all the time back when I was little.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
When I was a little kid, we used to take those sandwich makers, and make weird ass sandwiches...

I used to put a hot dog and every condiment in the fridge into a sandwich, didn't care what it was...
those things used to slap, for grilled cheese sandwiches

butter the outsides of the bread, put cheese in the middle, turn it on, take it out, bam...grilled cheese..i think i may still have one but that shit smells like the ghost of a thousand sandwiches

i cant use my george foreman grill for the same reason, it just has bad memories attached to it, i cant even count how many stolen steaks were cooked on my george foreman back in the days....we robbed the steaks blind at the grocery

Jun 9, 2007
those things used to slap, for grilled cheese sandwiches

butter the outsides of the bread, put cheese in the middle, turn it on, take it out, bam...grilled cheese..i think i may still have one but that shit smells like the ghost of a thousand sandwiches
got mine for $3 at Target on black friday... use it 3-4 times a week now.