THE MOST OUTSTANDING RAPPER IN THE MIDWEST ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm open to all kinds of music, and from a lyrical content side, they are pretty equal. But honestly, with Em's ability to be lyrical and freestyle, he pretty easily edges out Tech for the number one spot.

Feb 8, 2003
Man L.D.S. how are you gonna be a Technician and you say Tech's lyrical abilities can't squash eminem usual double time flow Slim Shady fell off and Tech's been consistent since 1999.

Its called not being bias and stating a honest opinion.

IMO eminem is better then tech.

back to the thread my picks are either of the ones below

Twista, Kanye West, Common or eminem

Nov 6, 2005
Its subjective. If your into unique flows, different content, and business savvy, Tech N9ne. Freestyle, off the wall rhymes, Eminem. Sell out teeniebopper music, Twista/Nelly. There is qualities in every artist that makes them unique, therefore making YOUR answer the only one that matters to YOU.

Jun 10, 2002
Tech and Eminem whoever said Kanye is trippin fuck that overrated ego maniac. Twista used to be cool but fell off harder then a fat chick on a horse. Chicago has some really good rappers but they arent getting the proper shine cuz of all these bullshit rappers coming outta there with folks thinking thats the true chicago sound and its not. I mean shit you got psychodrama, triple darkness, ec eilla hope I spelled it right, do or die, crucial conflict and god knows how many other people and everybody wants to focus on fucking Kanye West and Twista are you outta your fucking minds. Im from the midwest and damn if im gonna claim Kanyes ass like dude said let the east coast claim him

Oct 22, 2007
www.geocities.com
bootleg - never take me alive

'nuff said

but definitely (damn there too many to list):

1) freddie gibbs
2) t9
3) KRAYZIE BONNNNNNNNNNNNNEE
4) twista (even tho I dont like his newer shit ie kamikaze after but dude got a stronnng ass resume)
5) Dawreck of trip dark
6) king sandman
7) sinna got some real heat
8) wildstyle
9) da smart
10) yung buk of pd