THE MOST OUTSTANDING RAPPER IN THE MIDWEST ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2009
Tech and Eminem whoever said Kanye is trippin fuck that overrated ego maniac. Twista used to be cool but fell off harder then a fat chick on a horse. Chicago has some really good rappers but they arent getting the proper shine cuz of all these bullshit rappers coming outta there with folks thinking thats the true chicago sound and its not. I mean shit you got psychodrama, triple darkness, ec eilla hope I spelled it right, do or die, crucial conflict and god knows how many other people and everybody wants to focus on fucking Kanye West and Twista are you outta your fucking minds. Im from the midwest and damn if im gonna claim Kanyes ass like dude said let the east coast claim him
this nigga got the right idea...thank you...but you forgot esham.....

Feb 9, 2006
I like Tech and Em for different reasons... 2 are much too different to compare IMO.

For my own personal taste Id pick Tech any day, I can listen to him more often and repeatedly than I can any other artist.

Em would kill Tech in a freestyle battle. Cuz we all know Tech cant flow for shit... LoL