The Mossie - Soil Savvy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2003
Nice album, in opinion its better then The D.B'z.

1. The Mossie - I'm Crazy (Ft. Droop-E and Keak Da Sneak)
2. The Mossie - Throw It Up (Ft. Mistah F.A.B.)
3. The Mossie - Hustlinaire (Ft. Jay Tee)
4. The Mossie - Drankin' & Smokin' (Ft. E-40)
5. The Mossie - They Be Like
6. The Mossie - Uhhh!...Look At My...
7. The Mossie - Cuzzo... What It Do? (Ft. Turf Talk)
8. The Mossie - Off A Bottle (Ft. Battle Loc)
9. The Mossie - By My Side
10. The Mossie - Rush The Bar (Ft. Goldie Gold, Stres, The DB'z and Nump)
11. The Mossie - Strickly Fam (Ft. Laroo)
12. The Mossie - Vogues
13. The Mossie - Hella Thick (Ft. Stres Of Federation)
14. The Mossie - Hyiennas & Barricudas
15. The Mossie - Bang It
16. The Mossie - Go Ignit (Ft. E-40, Turf Talk and Rick Rock)

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
NOT ONE BAD SONG ON HERE... WEAKEST SHIT ON HERE WAS PROLLY "THEY BE LIKE"

FORREAL... AND EVEN THAT BEAT GO...

IMA PICK THIS ONE UP WHEN I HIT THE STORE

Mugzilla

Artist / 3030 Records
Sep 13, 2004
Yo Siccness family members Go get the originall copy you will be happy with the product.We appreciate all out there that appreciate us good look.We over here at 30/30 sick wid it is tryna give the best music we can and do are part in the history of the bay. We are touring with 40 we all over movies magazines,tv show interviews,Car shows and all that.Reppin The West Coast Bay Area.This Mossie album is a slapper.Nothing but bangers for ya trunks and all systems.Pick up and injoy this 30/30 sick wid classic shit and injoy the 2006 movement be apart of it.Also Pick Up The D.bz It Slaps very much so also.Its going get even better than this.The Movement is here This Year!! $0 comes next month ,D-Shot and Droop E & B slimm Drops in april Turf Talk drops in May Poppi Cas and Nump is coming also Then K.D stunts and Much More. 1 Love Fam Fam go pick up the album The Mossie M-O-Double S-I-E.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
out of the gazillions labels in the bay....Done Deal, Rap-A-Lot, Black-N-Brown, Moe Doe, Rah Muzic, Thizz Ent.(wit da exception of a few), & Sick Wit IT/ 3030 Records are the labels puttin out quality albums that are worth your hard earned penny.

I'm gonna go after work and pick up the new Mossie.

Fedi Fetchin'-slumper
Street Novelist-slumper
Bay Bridges Vol.1-slumper
Brings Da Hood-slumper
Lifestyles of the Disobayish-slumper
Point Seen Money Gone-classic

Jul 5, 2002
kontac said:
^^^^^^feeling the album picked it up yesterday at frisco street show gots that old school 93-95 mobb shit on there as well as the hyphy stuff solid album
i don't feel it, nope, nuthin. i already ordered it so ima give it a second chance in my ride, but what i really want to know is where you found "that old school 93-95 mobb shit"???