The MEXIES '09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
Biggest SOB story

x-loc.

If you followed his threads from the beginning of the year you'll see that all he talks about is
(A) how much his life sucks
(B) how often he fails at life
(C) how big of a fat bastard he is
and
(D) he actually has detailed his slow spiral into alcoholism.

I feel so bad for him that I won't even talk shit to him no more. And I talk shit about EVERYBODY! And I mean EVERYBODY!
Dead family members, attention whores, your children, your parents, your wives, your pets; EVERYBODY! But I won't say shit about x-loc.
Dude's in my prayers!

Feb 9, 2003
Biggest Attention Whore

This Mexie goes to Stalka. But I won't say more about this slut because she just loves the attention.

Now attention us the whore up and show us them tiddies!

Tee muthafucking hee!

Feb 9, 2003
Originator of HBD'ing random non-posting Siccness members

DFresh77. Unless I was mistaken this dude was the first to make a thread to those faggots with the nerve to make an account on the Siccness but never actually post.

PS. Even if I'm wrong he bribed me. So he gets an award and I get to fuck his HS sweet heart. YEE!

Feb 9, 2003
Most likely to push his political ideology on you in the open forum

2-0-Sixx. Dude's a commie. But even in the open forum he's been known to 'subtly' drop hints that Communism works better than Capitalism. That Vodka is better than beer. That Ivan Drago could kill Rocky. And that Fedor would kill Brock Lesnar.

Go back to Russia, Vladimir!

Feb 9, 2003
Best Foreigner

If you weren't already out of the country I would do my damndest to get your ass deported. Luckily for you, you're already in China. And for some reason think that China > USA.
Dude's got the yello fever, amiright?

Mike Manson you beat out the aussies for the award. Sure they make threads with bitches in them but they fuck kangaroos. You fuck pandas. I think just approaching a panda with the intention to mate with it is like 3 times more dangerous than the australian equivalent.

The german posters weren't a factor this year. mainly because they're into some really kinky shit. that includes poo poo. even the japs arent as nasty as germans and japa-bitches shove live squids up there vaginas! true story bro!

Feb 9, 2003
I don't see it that way. jakenumbers is the homie. but he seems more american than some of the people on here. he passes for a "bay area-a-lite," mike manson on the other hand lets us know in EVERY FUCKING POST just how Chinese he is. And he isn't even chinese. I think dude's a german or an american that went to china or something like that. he's a foreigner if i ever saw one.

Feb 9, 2003
Worst promotional tool

Calling yourself Ugly Nigga was horrible and some of these gay ass berner banners taking over the siccness actually had some of the first name club (and yours truly) contemplating about chipping in and buying the ad space so we'd never have to see that shit again!

but it still didn't beat the wall paper ads we had/still have?

I can't see them no more cause some one (forgot who) schooled the siccness on firefoxes ad block.

This MEXIE goes to you good sir for teaching me how to block images I dont like!

Feb 9, 2003
Nicest all around guy: D-Rose.

I don't think dude has ever talked shit to anyone. People like him so much that they followed his lead and put Foyle in their avatars. Dude's a G.

Feb 9, 2003
Best freakout moment

When I AM got pissed that some one else took the name SIXXNESS. No one really understood why he's get pissed. But he was. So we laughed at the rage!

Can I haz lulz?

I AM deserves this MEXIE for inspiring comedy. We laughed at you getting pissed and we even posted funny pictures in the thread cause text on images creates happy!

Feb 9, 2003
Best method to ban someone

I give this one to Defy. Although I think it was someone else's idea. But Defy got the props so Defy gets the award. Basically you propped Defy to X props and voila whoever it was that the open forum didn't like was banned!

Feb 9, 2003
Most unintelligible poster

Tweeze. I don't speak retard. So I never know what the fuck is going on in his head. Gas One claims to do this drug and that drug. I think Gas is a phony. Tweeze is the real deal. Dude sniffs glue and went stupid doo doo dumb, I garnette it bitch!

East Oakland!

Nov 5, 2004
Nicest all around guy: D-Rose.

I don't think dude has ever talked shit to anyone. People like him so much that they followed his lead and put Foyle in their avatars. Dude's a G.

Ahahah. I only talk shit on the sports forum and bart.

I welcome the fucktards in the open forum. It makes this place great.

Feb 9, 2003
The official a little kid schooled the siccness award goes to Tony206.

He not only looks like a 7th grader but with his 7th grade education he actually schooled the Siccness into knowing the fucking difference between ass and as.

Also we should remember that bored =/= board, siccness =/= sickness, and there/they're/their are completely different fucking words.

even this far into the year we laugh at ediots that say i'm hungry ass fuck!

Feb 9, 2003
Biggest Exposure on the Siccness for 2009

goes to Arson. Late in the year but already a classic thread!

Arson exposed the shit out of PhantomofSpunk. Let this be a warning to you: Arson WILL destroy you!

Mar 10, 2007
Most memorable quote?

Oh and yahoo live was the shit!! There was a bitch with a tube to her stomach!! She got drunk through it and we made her show the tiddies!! Real talk look!!