The Maury Povich show a.k.a whos the daddy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
Question is it me or does this show really piss you off when you see these females bringing dude after dude onto the show talking bout your the daddy but yet and still hes not the one and you see the same damm thing every fucking show the girl runs off the stage screaming and dude is dancing around like a jackass. To be honest I feel more for the kid then I do anybody else. I mean fuck you bring 10 different dudes on the fucking show and aint none of them the damm dad. You have a major problem and need to keep your fucking legs closed. Quit being a hoe if you cant remember how many guys you fuck and when you have fucked them. but its not just the females that draw fire from me its the guys too. They want to get on there just totally wanna get on there talking bad bout the mother and everything else and then have there damm new girlfriend on the stage running her mouth and its a damm shame. Some issues should be taken care of in private instead of being put on tv for other peoples enjoyment:angry:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
HellRazor5150 said:
Question is it me or does this show really piss you off when you see these females bringing dude after dude onto the show talking bout your the daddy but yet and still hes not the one and you see the same damm thing every fucking show the girl runs off the stage screaming and dude is dancing around like a jackass. To be honest I feel more for the kid then I do anybody else. I mean fuck you bring 10 different dudes on the fucking show and aint none of them the damm dad. You have a major problem and need to keep your fucking legs closed. Quit being a hoe if you cant remember how many guys you fuck and when you have fucked them.
If I didn't know any better, I'd say you stole that from my brain!! :classic:

Aug 9, 2006
i wonder if all of these cases are real.......and one thing i hate is when it says "you are the daddy"......the lil dirtys sluts get to get in the dudes face but when it says "you are not the daddy" maury conforts them like there some kind of fallen of a bike child......fuck these sluts have it coming to them....i really wonder what there moms/dads think.......manage if your kid was on that show for the 9th time.......that would suck lol

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
does anyone feel like having those dudes who are mainly black do their lil victory dance shed a bad light and almost seem like some minstrel show type of deal

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
My ex in San Diego had a friend who faked her fucking pregnancy for 11 months... playing this dude like a damn violin, bitch came over trying to mooch on our blunts, when my ex told her she couldn't smoke cause of the baby, she laughed and admitted she was full of shit. Bitch said she was going to call up Maury and try to get a free ticket to NY...

Lesson: Bitches is scandalous.

May 1, 2003
Masked Lemon said:
My ex in San Diego .
I thought you was in Dago.

...and I hate that show. They put the most ignorant black people on there...white too. I can appreciate what he's doing for the kids...but I mean, you can have pre-show chats with these people and encourage them not to emabarass themselves and to maintain some form of dignity. Straight up Ridiculous. Maury used to have a respectable show.

May 1, 2003
Masked Lemon said:
I was in Dago until last May... lived on Collwood Blvd, right down the street from El Pollo Loco on 54th. Before that, I lived on Estrella, right off of University.
That's a helluva transition. going for a change of scenery myself and family. Want to buy a house...and Cali is getting more expensive by the day.