The Matrix Reloaded

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Is crazy! Some of that shit will blow your mind. The freeway scene is off the meat hooks. Anyone who was a fan of the first one will like this one.

After the movies's over, make sure you stay through the credits(They're long), to see the preview of The Matrix Revolutions. It's gonna be a good movie year. :devious:

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
This movie was tight as fuck I said it yesterday when it came out. Movie theater close to my house was sold out for the whole weekend I went to one of those small theaters people dont pick up on and shit but they had it with surround sound and all.

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
damn--->i peeped it yesterday and its sick as fuck...the story is a dragging but it definately a movie 2 see!...i wasnt feeling some of the scenes they were shot 2 long but most of it was off the hook...

if u like the first one u'll like this one....

May 11, 2002
The movie was sick as fuck...Some of the shit tho was kinda off the wall. That fool name "The Architect" I was like this foo sound like my damn college professor talkin all scientific

May 8, 2002
That movie fuckin sucked. The first one was tight hopefully the next one will be tight to, but this one sucked balls. It had a dumb ass story. He didnt even use a gun. What the fuck was up with that. Did anyone else notice all the marshal arts parts were EXACTLY THE SAME. There were some tight parts though, like the freeway scene, and the part were he was using the pole. But there was too much time were nothing happened. Too much love story, ACTION MOVIES SHOULD NOT HAVE LOVE STORYS.

Apr 25, 2002
I thought it was off the hook too. This second movie hella opens up the story more and you're able to understand just exactly what the Matrix is. You also get to see more of the "real world." Overall, I was lovin' every minute of it (except maybe for the 1st 25 minutes or so). I definitely can't wait for the conclusion. The Matrix to me is a hella unique, complex story...somethin' different than all this other bullshit that comes out. It's a must see if you was a fan of the first one.