The Los Angeles Lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
Thats what u get for being a faggot, btw, when warriors move BACK home to SF, we dont want u on our bandwagon, u can go ahead and cheer for the dodgers too
by your logic you should be cheering for the Raiders they play right next door to the Warriors.

One of the greatest seasons ever that faggot ass rapist is done and we iz playoff bound it would be even better if his career is over then all the fake ass nut riding hobe fans would hop off the faker bandwagon
lol @ you raging over a L, also you clearly know nothing about the lakers. It's only a matter of time before LeBron, Durant, Andrew Wiggins joins the lakeshow. The lakers will always be relevant.

Last edited:

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Man some of yall be on some bullshit. Without question or debate Kobe is one of the best 5 players ever. The man works harder than 99% of all pro athletes. I feel bad for the guy. He was willing his team to the playoffs. I hope they get him fixed and it doesnt end his career. A year off with an Achilles tear is HARD to come back from and its not like Kobe is a spring chicken...

Dec 4, 2006
50-16? refs to the rescue!

and how you go from grabbing your knee and saying its hurt to grabbing your ankle?

i ruptured my tendon before and all I can say is..YOU CAN'T WALK OR RUN ON IT..

that faggot Kobe straight faking it..

Jan 12, 2006
Man some of yall be on some bullshit. Without question or debate Kobe is one of the best 5 players ever. The man works harder than 99% of all pro athletes. I feel bad for the guy. He was willing his team to the playoffs. I hope they get him fixed and it doesnt end his career. A year off with an Achilles tear is HARD to come back from and its not like Kobe is a spring chicken...

Jun 23, 2002
my condolences about ko-me, dont wana see no one go out like that. i know achilles is a fucked injury but i can see kobe coming back to go out the right way.

besides that, lakers fans are delusional to think they won this game without any help. i think when the refs hook u up for years you become blind to whats really going on. i know u guys remember the warriors-lakers game at oracle reently, the reffing was the same bullshit!!

Props: :ab: