The Los Angeles Lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
Anyone notice the warriors and lakers play at the same time on Friday? They bumped the warriors to ESPN 2 though. That's fucked up, I don't think I ever seen a playoff game televised on ESPN 2, might as well air that game on the radio only.
which is dumb, bc the warriors-nuggets game will be more entertaining. dont matter to me btw ill be there in person.

and #fucku

Jan 12, 2006
I wasn't trying to troll, I seriously think that's fucked up not just for the warriors but the nuggets too. Also no I won't be going to see the lakers in la during the playoffs.

Last edited:

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Man the whole roster is depleted. big flop of a season.

aww fuck it. Lakers will be back in one form or another.

cant win every year. gotta let ya'lls team have some kinda hope

Props: :ab:
Jun 23, 2002
hahahha love it. oh, god forbid lakers fans have to go thru a bad season! oh no! we must win all the time forever! now we'll see how real some of ya'll lakers fans are. seems like the ones posting in here are legit tho. im just happy all the bay area lakers fans are stuck right now, lmao.

btw: fuck the faggot ass, bitch ass lakers

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Man the whole roster is depleted. big flop of a season.

aww fuck it. Lakers will be back in one form or another.

cant win every year. gotta let ya'lls team have some kinda hope

lake show = no worries.

I have exactly zero doubt that kobe will work his ass off, come back from the injury stronger than ever and return to be the top rapist in the league next year.

garnette that chit.