The legend of zelda skyward sword

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
the new control system took a little while to get used to, but it's damn amazing once you get it all down. some things were confusing at first, because it's more than just the sword controls that are different. it's great being able to turn off almost all of the on-screen display bullshit too, keeps the screen nice and clear instead of cluttered.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
the more I play, the more I think this will be the best 3D zelda. better than ocarina and majora's mask even. funny that the wii also had the two best 3D mario games too, with galaxy 1 and 2.

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
For fuck's sake. How the hell do you fly in this shit? I can't gain altitude no matter what I do. I'm flying around trying to chase this bird for 45 fucking minutes and I'm stuck down near the clouds. I thought you were supposed to swoop down and back up to go higher. Obviously that doesn't work. How does anyone get past this shit?

May 4, 2002
i watched the videos and this looks like the same wind waker game from game cube. this is a super pass bc that game was fucking gay.

nintendo made link into a total faggot

props to a link to the past on snes, that game was dope as fuck