The legend of zelda skyward sword

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
best in the series, I don't know about that. it's looking like the best 3D zelda though.

EDGE - 10/10
Game Informer - 10/10
ONM - 98%
Gamepro Germany - 93%
GamesTM - 9/10

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
I'm an old school gamer. So I have a soft spot for Link To The Past. But a lot (probably the majority) of gamers consider Ocarina of Time as the best. So, for them, saying that this new one is the best 3D zelda is the same as saying that it is the best period.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
what about Link's Awakening on the gameboy? I favor it over the other 2D zeldas because of the inspiration from Twin Peaks. A lot of odd shit going down in that game and it was cool. I really liked the original too, since it was so open ended. you could skip ahead to dungeons and beat them out of order. the secrets and hidden areas were better in the 2D games too. a lot of that didn't translate over into the 3D games.

for the 3D games, I like Majora's Mask over the others. the groundhog day scenario was dope and it had the best atmosphere in the series. the impending sense of doom, because the evil moon is about to crash down and kill everyone.

Apr 2, 2010
for the 3D games, I like Majora's Mask over the others. the groundhog day scenario was dope and it had the best atmosphere in the series. the impending sense of doom, because the evil moon is about to crash down and kill everyone.
The cutscene on a gameover screen when the moon crashes into the town gives me chills everytime I see it, that game didn't fuck around.