The Leak Rebirth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2008
there is no such thing as the Ky sound

we have the nappy roots sell outs who sold their soul for a lame ass gimmick

we have wack ass bukshot who isnt worth me typing this

and we have a handful of up and coming guys like K.D. and the Code Red

verb man you hooking up with anyone in the ville?

oh and ive been asking for tech to come by the ville or atleast indy for like 2 years, dont hold your breath man
Im glad people still think about me lol I wonder if the 130,000 people who bought one of my 7 different CDs think the same. Sorry you dont like GX - maybe if you hear some of my new stuff you might like a little better. My new album has 8 songs produced by Michael "Seven" Summers as well as a Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko features. But hey, you cant expect everyone to show ya love, huh? lol

Bukshot

Bukshot

Dec 14, 2005
Who cares really? Yall dont care that hes spamming, you just see it as another opportunity to say "fuck off".. then the next guy feels cool cuz he wrote "owned".. theres absolutely no order here on these boards.. no mod to say what stays and what goes.. so until there is, I say WHO GIVES A FUCK... as long as he isnt really spamming like making multiple dumb threads then let him be... if you dont want to hear his shit, then dont listen. and for sure dont post

Verb, I like your shit man.. keep it up

Aug 31, 2005
Im glad people still think about me lol I wonder if the 130,000 people who bought one of my 7 different CDs think the same. Sorry you dont like GX - maybe if you hear some of my new stuff you might like a little better. My new album has 8 songs produced by Michael "Seven" Summers as well as a Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko features. But hey, you cant expect everyone to show ya love, huh? lol

Bukshot

Bukshot
just curious though Buk when you registered and searched for your name, how many other post where there other then my 2 you decided to troll?

Buk ive heard like 4 of your albums all the way thru [from "Welcome to the Ville" to i think "One more for the haters" , my boy is a fan, im not, simple criticism, i dont like your music its not for me, get your money though fam

and congrats on getting a tech and kaliko feature, and on the seven production hopefully the beats you got from him are more diverse then what Strange typically gets from Seven cuz dude has crazy variety

Jul 7, 2008
I understand my music isnt for everyone and there are many people and fans who feel the same way about me as well as other heavy hitters in the game. Personally, Tech N9ne has been one of my fav rappers for a long time but I know people and friends who cant stand his music and give me shit when I play it in my car. There are several artists myself that I dont care for, and they sell millions of records, so obviously they have fans out there who do dig their music. I have no idea how much Strange pays Seven for his production, however I do know that the tracks are actually "picked" by Strange and its artists. So if you arent crazy about the production, blame the artists or person picking them, not the guy making them. Seven produces the tracks, puts them on a CD, and whichever ones that Tech, Krizz, etc. want, thats the tracks they buy. Out of the 8 songs that i got from him, He let me hear about 40 tracks all together and I got to pick the ones that I wanted as well. Its not a case of sending the man money and then he sends you what he wants to send you, you pick what youre going to buy just like at Wal-Mart...

As far as the trolling, definately not my cup of tea. I actually used to be a very big part of this board many years ago, and have been away for many years. My time is very limited unfortunately so much that I dont even have a website of my own anymore and I actually have a guy who helps run my myspace for me. I have a couple good friends over here who told me my name still gets brought up on a pretty regular basis so I thought I would mosey on over here and search my name and see what popped up.

Its all good though. Do ya thang homie, I'll keep being wack and doing mine ;)

Bukshot

Nov 14, 2002
ON SOME REAL SHIT, HOMIE, I'M KINDA NEW TO THIS WHOLE MESSAGEBOARD SHIT, SO DIDIN'T KNOW I WUZN'T FOLLOWIN PROPER "ETTIQUETTE"! LOL! MY BAD, DAMN! YA'LL MUTHAPHUCKAZ CAME DOWN ON ME HARD DIDN'T YOU. IS IT THAT SERIOUS?! I JUST WANTED YA'LL NIGGAZ TO HEAR MY SHIT, AND AS A FAN OF TECH I FIGURED OTHER FOLK WHO ARE INTO TECH MIGHT DIG IT. BUT I GOT YA'LL. I'M SPAMMIN, YADAYADA, WHOOPTIE WHOOP, SUCK A DEEZY!
You aren't new... You've been spamming this board for years. Or should I say someone has been spamming for you.

Aug 31, 2005
Get some money up and promote some shows if you set up the money venue and all that shit he will come...

I don't know what he's charging these days but you could make some money!!
swanee check the post dates man, this shit was bumped

tech already came through Louisville and had the best hip hop show ive ever seen

I would say get a new name, even though there is no C in it, names taken. Only Buckshot I know rolls with Blackmoon and duck down.

I know Buckshot Shorty, weve talked on the phone a few times after my 3rd album came out nationally. Him and I have both been reppin our names for about the same time. People was calling me Bukshot where Im from before Black Moons Who Got Da Props single was ever released. Ive had 8 releases including my first release in 1994 before Shorty ever even dropped his first release. He wasnt trippin about it and neither was I...

Bukshot

Aug 31, 2005
this is the thread where everyone was loving, it was just bumped

Buk you still rolling with Big Shawn and the Aces crew?

remember dude from back in the day at Robins Roost cool ass motherfucker

Aces is still around, its just not really active as far as "gang activity" but we still hang, keep in touch, and have each others backs if a situation arises. And yeah, Big Shawn is one of my best friends, we still talk every day - he's real good peeps for real. I do agree with ya though, the Fire N Ice tour show in Louisville was by far my fav hip-hop show Ive been too - and trust me, Ive been to many!

Bukshot