The Killa Kali Appreciation Thread!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
Ya Rossibreath itwas more than enough 2 cook my noodle.
I use to drink the gallons of Rossi Rhine n chug from the 64oz OE bottle back in them days,so I naturally would be like hey this dudes good wit me.
But ya gotta be full a shit dont ya.
Maybe I jus liked shit that was up 2 par with 40's sound but a lil extra gangsta twist...Killa Kali was G ALL THE WAY THRU.
In A Major Way n Hall A Game get 2 sit on the same shelf thats it.
I LOVE the clicks cd's but Game Realted is the only 1 that compares....but it dont Add up.
1st 4 tracks,be about yr paper and hot ones.
so thats 6 tracks compared 2....like 13?
And Game Related was the only Click CD even worthy 2 put up against.
NUN OF SPICE ONES CD'S COMPARE,are u fucking serious!?
Spices c.d's got sum BIG heat but as an album all the way through...not one even gets on that level.
TURF TALK ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS!!?
Money n Muscle is good but it aint even Gang Realted.
Get in where u fit in is better than Killa Kali? dawg that shit only has like 5 good tracks.
Whats funny is I have all these c.d.'s that have been listed so far.
Hemp Museum?c'mon now guy! Shit had a few bangerz "Neva Bite"' thas my shit but again only a few slumps.
187 he wrote and Amerikkkas nightmare are classics and derve respect.
But they aint near as good as the Whole list mentioned above exept the Short joint.

Everysingle c.d. mentioned above I own and cherish including the Spice c.d.'s(xcluding Bossalini cuz it was weak)

So please dont sit up there sayin Spice was better or Legits was or Shorts was.
Cuz I was in that era n I know now n remember than...I jus hope yall aint 90's babies tryin 2 tell me what the biz is

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Ya Rossibreath itwas more than enough 2 cook my noodle. I use to drink the gallons of Rossi Rhine n chug from the 64oz OE bottle back in them days,so I naturally would be like hey this dudes good wit me. But ya gotta be full a shit dont ya. Maybe I jus liked shit that was up 2 par with 40's sound but a lil extra gangsta twist...Killa Kali was G ALL THE WAY THRU. In A Major Way n Hall A Game get 2 sit on the same shelf thats it. I LOVE the clicks cd's but Game Realted is the only 1 that compares....but it dont Add up. 1st 4 tracks,be about yr paper and hot ones. so thats 6 tracks compared 2....like 13? And Game Related was the only Click CD even worthy 2 put up against. NUN OF SPICE ONES CD'S COMPARE,are u fucking serious!? Spices c.d's got sum BIG heat but as an album all the way through...not one even gets on that level. TURF TALK ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS!!? Money n Muscle is good but it aint even Gang Realted. Get in where u fit in is better than Killa Kali? dawg that shit only has like 5 good tracks. Whats funny is I have all these c.d.'s that have been listed so far. Hemp Museum?c'mon now guy! Shit had a few bangerz "Neva Bite"' thas my shit but again only a few slumps. 187 he wrote and Amerikkkas nightmare are classics and derve respect. But they aint near as good as the Whole list mentioned above exept the Short joint. Everysingle c.d. mentioned above I own and cherish including the Spice c.d.'s(xcluding Bossalini cuz it was weak) So please dont sit up there sayin Spice was better or Legits was or Shorts was. Cuz I was in that era n I know now n remember than...I jus hope yall aint 90's babies tryin 2 tell me what the biz is
I grew up same era, bought celly cells cds when they came out even got heat 4 yo azz. we just disagree.

Cosign mang! I still bump this cd every day!

It has some of the best production of all time on it imo.
Not only one fo the best bay area albums ever, but one of the best hiphop albums ever, period.

Not the best mobb album ever, but its still a very good cd that you can slap from front to back.

On another note.. anyone heard the DJ SCREW tape where he rocked a Celly Cel songs in chopped and screwed? Shit was niiice

Feb 21, 2006
Cosign mang! I still bump this cd every day!

It has some of the best production of all time on it imo.
Not only one fo the best bay area albums ever, but one of the best hiphop albums ever, period.

Not the best mobb album ever, but its still a very good cd that you can slap from front to back.
Beautifully said. Just curious, what's some more mobby type shit you had in mind?????????

Apr 8, 2006
ive neva heard better rapping b4 or since those 2 cds. 40 was fuckin spittin on those albums.
Outta both them albums the only shit that got any real play was Mouthpiece,there where a couple a otha tracks with sum shine but im in it 4 the bump appeal.

He got spits onem.True.

But really he seems off key with them beats n shit.

It jus wasnt the same classic music that was comin from the Bay 94-96...shit was 2 offbrand 4 me...there jus wasnt anymore effort in the production...he sounded like he made his money and his peak was behind him at that point.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Outta both them albums the only shit that got any real play was Mouthpiece,there where a couple a otha tracks with sum shine but im in it 4 the bump appeal. He got spits onem.True. But really he seems off key with them beats n shit. It jus wasnt the same classic music that was comin from the Bay 94-96...shit was 2 offbrand 4 me...there jus wasnt anymore effort in the production...he sounded like he made his money and his peak was behind him at that point.
i had that same feelin wit just about every rapper in the world at that point. 40 just neva gets washed up 2 me 4 sum reason.

DFP

Aug 29, 2009
Killa Kali, In a Major Way, Amerikkkas Nightmare+= Mobb Music staples. I deffinatley got my moneys worth on those albums.