THE JT REPORT: 2004 HOLLA AT YA FAM!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
WHAT UP YALL!!!

this is the official JT report: january 6, 2004

starting today if you riding wit GET LOW RECORDZ i need yall to rep this shit to the fullest on every board you touch. They know the BAY is responsible for alot of whats going on up top on the major level. so they dont want us to break thru and get our full recognition or exposure, on that same level. Its cool cause we would rather work for ours any way so that we can control the direction we want to go in. there are alot of artist and labels in the BAY and all over the country ready to come together and crack the top off so we all can eat, i been down with this from the start.

THE NEW SOLO ALBUM "PROJECT POETRY" IS IN STORES NOW!!
WWW.JTGETLOW.COM WILL BE RERELEASING IT WITH A NEW DVD
IN FEBUARY, THE DVD IS A 1 HOUR MOVIE STARRING JT AS "THE FIG"

WE LAUNCHED A NEW DIVISION CALLED GET LOW 209 AND YOU CAN HOOK UP DIRECT WIT ME AT 2096057170 OR ASK FOR CHRIS. OR HIT US AT [email protected] FOR MORE INFO.

NEW PROJECTS TO CHECK FOR ARE..........

1. GET LOW 209 (JT PRESENTS)
2. WE AT IT AGAIN (JT PRESENTS)
3. NOTHIN BUT THOW WOW$ (JT)

WILL BE POSTING MORE INFO LATER TODAY........1 LOVE AND KEEP REPPIN!!!!!

Jan 22, 2004
The B.S. Report: 2004 Holla AT YA KING OF BULLSHIT!!

JT-im looking forward to picking up your new book. whats it called??? Oh yeah The book of bullshit vol.9 is that which one you're on???? wow. I seen you in your blackwall street book and you are something else. let me tell you. boy oh boy. If i had a granola bar for everytime you pulled a stunt on us fans...

Jan 22, 2004
Jt: unauthorized interview 2004

Im here on the corner diversidero st. in Frisco, and Jt is no where to be seen......wait.......There he is! Skipping down the street, he's coming towards me.

Jt: Hey Mayne

Teodoro: Whats ya issue?

Jt: Bout what?

Teodoro: Why all the bootlegging and re-issues you've been doing?

Jt: Well, it's a long story. When i stole that money from priority and didnt follow through, they dropped me, and blackballed me from the indusrty, so now i independent hustle!!

Teodoro: So whats in stores now?

Jt: a bunch of bullshit!

Teodoro: I noticed you had a farrah franklin and meth track on ya getlow 2001 cd, did you get permission for that too, or are you just swindling?

Jt: Oh its nuthin to a boss.

Teodoro: What can we expect from getlow?

Jt: i got a memphis bleek and jt the bigga figga album coming, containing 3 verses from bleeks debut and im chopping them up so i may use them on 4 songs, then i will use fillers just like i did on Juvenile and Jt, since we really didnt record a whole album together, ya feel?

Teodoro: Wheres San Quinn?

Jt: He's just recovering from the 4 packs i just released, for some reason it hurt his sales?

Jt: Im tryna talk him into signing 8 albums with getlow, and maybe it will be the hustle continues all over again.

Teodoro: Ah i see.....

Jt: Do you rap?

Teodoro: no, i just write and do interviews.

Jt: hey thats great mayne, cuz i got a getlow magazine that is im association with the source!

Teodoro: really?

Jt: no, im just lying as usual.

Teodoro:Did you know alot of the people you took pictures with fro the blackwall street book?

Jt: no not really i had to sneek in between pictures before security ran up on me and used my head to open the door.

Teodoro: So whats with Game? i heard he wanted to stomp a mud hole in your ass?

Jt: well everybody does...

Teodoro: do you still plan on releasing Games demo tapes as a full length album?

Jt: it depends on my financial situation and aftermath making hima big star. drastic times call for drastic measures.

Teodoro: Well, it was great to speak with you mr. Figg.
And good luck on your new movie venture with George lucas to recreate Star Wars in Fillmore, with San Quinn playing Han solo, and yourself as chewbakka.

Jt: Bye Bye, i have to stop at the ice cream parlor and grab a sherbert with sprinkles.... See you around.

Jan 27, 2004
707north said:
hey man your a bitch you ain't no J.T fan you fucking mark stop speaking on his name. If you got a problem wit him see him in streets.:mad:
WHEN HAVE I SPOKEN ON HIS NAME?.. IS THIS ONE OF THOSE ZIGIDY STALKERS FOLLOWING ME AROUND? OR IS THIS ZIG... FUCK U ... REACH YA HAND OUT FOR A MINUTE & SLAP YO SELF!