The Jokerr - "The Maestro" Tech N9ne/Strange diss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I'm a fan of some Tech's music but I thought this was hilarious.

[video=youtube;FPVlTQMeVGI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPVlTQMeVGI[/video]

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
First two verses are dull and the hook is far from his best work. The third verse is on point though.

Definitely feel like he should have came with something better when going at Tech. IMO, the Grewsum and Tha Joker disses were better.

Dec 3, 2009
why is everyone dissing Tech N9ne?

wow he spits some personal shit on this.
when he was on the tour bus with Tech..

so there are some back stories..
to the Diss song just like Sevidemic's Diss... hmmm...

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
First two verses are full and the hook is far from his best work. The third verse is on point though.

Definitely feel like he should have came with something better when going at Tech. IMO, the Grewsum and Tha Joker disses were better.
I agree. He should of stepped it up a little more on the first two... but that third verse. lmao.

May 7, 2008
all i hear is " i love tech , can you listen to me tech ? , tech do u like me ? , fuck you why dont u like me ? , i like you! "

lol sad

Oct 25, 2006
Lol so either this guy really got kicked off the bus like he says (must take a real asshat to get kicked off by a guy like Tech), or he's trying to stir up controversy to get views. Guy must be pretty desperate to be whorin his music out at a "pay what you think it's worth" rate. I should throw this guy 50 cents and show him what I think it's worth...

Oct 25, 2006
I lol'd at the third verse and that was pretty much it. Disses don't stir up as much attention as they used to, and this one sucked for two verses straight, so it's gotta 33% approval rating with me. In other words an F. Nice try though Jokerr

Aug 6, 2009
Ces Cru posted "shoot at the general, shoot at the army", so I wouldn't be surprised if we hear something from them soon.

Dec 11, 2008
Getting more exposure equals more haters.

Sounds to me that he's just mad tech didn't recognize his so called "talent".
Also calling the whole Strange roster b-list and talentless artists made me laugh a little.

Overall a mediocre diss that proofs he just wants more attention.
I hope nobody on Strange replies to this joker.

View attachment 110459