The Jacka "Jack Of All Trades"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2003
www.essqubed.com
The Jacka of the Mob Figaz "Jack Of All Trades"

AVAILABLE APRIL 18th, 2006.

* 20 Track Solo
* Features Husalah, Fed Ex, Yukmouth, Mac Dre, Pretty Black & Lee Majors
* Production by Roblo (Blahk Operah), Lee Majors, JP, Infinent, Sweden It Fe, Raw

Apr 26, 2002
so...... this is not the official ALBUM? damn. also, when is that what happened to tha world album comin out and is it supposed to be a compilation? fold.

Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
Its an official album. Its just more like a FriscoStreetShow Presents album. Ive said a few times what this album was. It was recorded as an EP, but Jacka gave em a few extra tracks he had. If your a Jacka fan I would definitely get it, its not like its unofficial with loads of recycled tracks. I can say there is gonna be at least 7 new tracks on it.

What Happened to the World is still being recorded. It actually will consist of Jacka collaborating with other artists around the world. Look for that later this year.

Jacka 3rd Solo, Tear Gas will be available this summer. Gear up for that and pick up Jack of All Trades as a warmup. We usually release a mixtape before an album, so take this album as that.

Feb 4, 2005
franknitty said:
Its an official album. Its just more like a FriscoStreetShow Presents album. Ive said a few times what this album was. It was recorded as an EP, but Jacka gave em a few extra tracks he had. If your a Jacka fan I would definitely get it, its not like its unofficial with loads of recycled tracks. I can say there is gonna be at least 7 new tracks on it.

What Happened to the World is still being recorded. It actually will consist of Jacka collaborating with other artists around the world. Look for that later this year.

Jacka 3rd Solo, Tear Gas will be available this summer. Gear up for that and pick up Jack of All Trades as a warmup. We usually release a mixtape before an album, so take this album as that.

You need to get at me before you start talking that artists from around the world talk, are you getting some one from London,UK? If so you should get my crew they got flames. I dont wana see no shit mcs repping London on a Jacka cd, if you not interested in my crew i can give you some recommandations ive done alot of promotion work over here and got links with the popular & underground radio shows.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'll swoop it up for 7 new songs. Because I know they will be 7 dope songs. Unlike alot of artist these days that put out a 20 track album with 2-3 dope songs.

Is it going to be available in stores Frank Nitty (outside the bay)? Or only online?

Nuttkace