The JackA in Kansas City Labor Day WKND!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
The Jacka @ America's Pub Thurs. Sep. 3rd (Westport Ent. Dist.)

Friday Sept. 4th over in da Dotte The Jacka @ KS Natl Guard Armory

Grand Finale!!!!

The JacKA @ Doo Drop Inn next 2 Gates on 40 Hi-Way!!!!!

The Bay and KC......... Alwayz Luv

Presented by the O.G. Nelson EL

spread da luv....!!!!

May 2, 2002
Didn't some dude pull a Plexico last time Jacka was in town? LOL

Let's hope there's not a repeat of that. If there is, it'll be good for laughs.

Jul 1, 2004
So your encourage that kind of behavior? Never been to a concert in my life, but I'd imagine people attend concerts to enjoy themselves, not to look around and see if the muthafucka standin' next to 'em is strapped.

Thats just me though.
I dont encourage it...you seemed like the one that encouraged it by saying if it happens again it will be good for a laugh. Its not a laughing matter when somebody, accidently gets shot in the face.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
So your encourage that kind of behavior? Never been to a concert in my life, but I'd imagine people attend concerts to enjoy themselves, not to look around and see if the muthafucka standin' next to 'em is strapped.

Thats just me though.
i think he's referring to you putting "LOL" at the end of your sentence

::

May 2, 2002
There shouldn't have been a gun PERIOD. If you gotta stay strapped to go to a concert, there's a problem. The fact that dude got into the concert WITH A GUN, is beyond me. Seems like security should've been/needed to be tighter.

BTW, I was laughin' at the fact the dude shot himself (i.e. Plexico Burress) last time Jacka was in town.

Apr 25, 2002
There shouldn't have been a gun PERIOD. If you gotta stay strapped to go to a concert, there's a problem. The fact that dude got into the concert WITH A GUN, is beyond me. Seems like security should've been/needed to be tighter.

HALF THE TIME SECURITY IS JUST SOME HOOD MUTHA FUCKA POSING AS THE LAW. GIVE EM A LIL SHIRT AND THEY STR8. I WAS AT MCBRIDE HALL BACK IN THE DAY SOMEONE GOT UP HIT RIC JILLA WITH A CHAIR WHILE HE WAS PEFORMING. JILLA RAN OUT, BUT WHEN THE LAWS GOT THERE THEY LOCKED US IN. SOME LADY GOT SHOT IN THE STOMACH, COUPLE PEOPLE GOT STABBED. IT'S A LOSE LOSE CUZ NOONE WANTS TO GO TO SHIT NO MORE IN FEAR OF SHIT LIKE THAT. SO THE ARTISTS SUFFER. THEY OPENED A BENNIGANS ON 5TH AVE (WITH A CLUB) ALREADY PROLLY A DOZEN SHOOTINGS, SO IT'LL BNE CLOSED SOON.
one

Oct 2, 2006
Police break up brawl in Westport

A large brawl and several smaller fights broke out in Westport overnight, prompting police to use pepper spray to disperse two women throwing glass bottles and drinks at each other.

Officers arrested three persons for disturbing the peace. One also was cited for possession of marijuana.

A police officer on routine patrol at Westport Road and Mill Street about 12:50 a.m. saw a fight involving about 50 people. The officer requested help and when additional patrol cars arrived, the crowd dispersed.

But then several other fights erupted involving women in front of Karma and America’s Pub. Police checked inside America’s Pub and found two women throwing glass bottles and drinks. Other patrons also began fighting.

Police requested more officers and eventually the situation was calmed.

source:http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/1424372.html