THE JACKA ALL OVER ME VIDEO? TEAR GAS ALBUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2005
The Jackas about to blow out the fuckin water. This dude just put out like 10 new solid releases and has a highly anticipated album dropping. Him and Lil wayne are gonna shit on everybody else this '08.

Tell me in wrong

What I wanna know is when's the "All Over Me" video dropping? There's a huge demand in Jacka & Tear Gas right now... people are buzzin. I just hope you guys dont let the ball drop... (like other recent artists have)

Any way man, im sittin here zooted as fuck... i just want my Tear Gas in my deck slapping right now... yadamean

Dec 12, 2007
The Jackas about to blow out the fuckin water. This dude just put out like 10 new solid releases and has a highly anticipated album dropping. Him and Lil wayne are gonna shit on everybody else this '08.

Tell me in wrong

What I wanna know is when's the "All Over Me" video dropping? There's a huge demand in Jacka & Tear Gas right now... people are buzzin. I just hope you guys dont let the ball drop... (like other recent artists have)

Any way man, im sittin here zooted as fuck... i just want my Tear Gas in my deck slapping right now... yadamean

wtf...ok.

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com

Tell me in wrong

I dunno about the Lil Wayne part....but I agree with errythang else.

Dec 2, 2006
c'mon player.

And if they do put out a vid, put some fuckin money into it, don't make it some low budget block video.
you know its gonna be a rookie video guy. "ill do it for FREE!" you know how the bay gets down! hopefully it is a descent video, but the song isnt all that. imo. jacka is a good artist though. im sure he can come up with something better. but dont knock his shine!

Mar 4, 2007
yeah thats what am talkin about the jacka taken over this bitch in 08 all good slaps so no disappointment here and that video is gunna be probably lookin good...tear gas one of the anticipated albuims this yr ..