"THE INF GANG FUCKED MY BITCH =["

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

nobe

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2008
So I dont usually post in this forum BUT some funny ass shit has been going on to the team lol. A chick that came and kicked it with the squad had a boy friend in Tennessee and learned that she WAS kicking it with us. He got a rumor that the INF GANG fucked his bitch. Since then he's been on a mascaraed trying to figure out if we really fucked his bitch. He's reached out to all the members trying to figure it out. He even hit G-Mo on his facebook and chatted with him:

Him: Do u know ________?

G-Mo: Nah I dont think so..

Him: She was in yalls video party with inf gang shes _____ friend/sister

G-Mo: what about her?

Him: Dirty blonde with a donk! Do u remember her now!

G-Mo: This is the second time someone has asked me about her blood. Get to the fuckin point already

Him: Well I heard she fucked one of y'all?

G-Mo: Well IDK shit about all that...but if she did?

Him: Was just wonderin... Do u remember her though? Watch the video it starts with ______ and her she's on the right

G-Mo: I remember her bro

Him: Did she fuck one of y'all inf gang guys? Be honest it ain't got anything to do with u. And I won't say shit, just wantin to know

G-Mo: I told you, I have no idea. Why don't you ask her?

Him: She won't tell me...is there a possibility she did?

Him: I heard she fucked roman?

G-Mo: Well then ask that nigga Roman.

6 DAYS LATER.....Him: I heard _______ was a slut. And she fucked you... She told me

G-Mo: Bruh. Get over that shit. I didn't fuck _______. You sound hella lame.

Him: She told me u did!!

G-Mo: She lied brah. lol

Him: Did she fuck any of u? I can't get mad at u. Any of inf gang??

G-Mo: WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING ME THIS?

G-Mo: I keep telling you bro: SHE DIDNT FUCK ME. And if she fucked ANYBODY from the Inf Gang, im pretty sure somebody wouldve told me, "ay brah, i fucked _______- sister [laugh hella hard & reach for a high five]"

Him: I don't believe you.

G-Mo: Well I don't give a fuck. Go kill yourself or something. Don't make me share this message with the world, I WILL DO THAT

THE SITUATION ENDED WITH THIS FOOL CALLING UP A FEMALE WE KNOW AND LEAVING A 2 FUNNY ASS VOICEMAILS ASKING IF WE FUCKED HIS BITCH. Which can be heard here:

Yes, pal. The Inf Gang fucked your bitch.

Thought I'd share the funny shit with y'all lmao.​

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
So I dont usually post in this forum BUT some funny ass shit has been going on to the team lol. A chick that came and kicked it with the squad had a boy friend in Tennessee and learned that she WAS kicking it with us. He got a rumor that the INF GANG fucked his bitch. Since then he's been on a mascaraed trying to figure out if we really fucked his bitch. He's reached out to all the members trying to figure it out. He even hit G-Mo on his facebook and chatted with him:

Him: Do u know ________?

G-Mo: Nah I dont think so..

Him: She was in yalls video party with inf gang shes _____ friend/sister

G-Mo: what about her?

Him: Dirty blonde with a donk! Do u remember her now!

G-Mo: This is the second time someone has asked me about her blood. Get to the fuckin point already

Him: Well I heard she fucked one of y'all?

G-Mo: Well IDK shit about all that...but if she did?

Him: Was just wonderin... Do u remember her though? Watch the video it starts with ______ and her she's on the right

G-Mo: I remember her bro

Him: Did she fuck one of y'all inf gang guys? Be honest it ain't got anything to do with u. And I won't say shit, just wantin to know

G-Mo: I told you, I have no idea. Why don't you ask her?

Him: She won't tell me...is there a possibility she did?

Him: I heard she fucked roman?

G-Mo: Well then ask that nigga Roman.

6 DAYS LATER.....Him: I heard _______ was a slut. And she fucked you... She told me

G-Mo: Bruh. Get over that shit. I didn't fuck _______. You sound hella lame.

Him: She told me u did!!

G-Mo: She lied brah. lol

Him: Did she fuck any of u? I can't get mad at u. Any of inf gang??

G-Mo: WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING ME THIS?

G-Mo: I keep telling you bro: SHE DIDNT FUCK ME. And if she fucked ANYBODY from the Inf Gang, im pretty sure somebody wouldve told me, "ay brah, i fucked _______- sister [laugh hella hard & reach for a high five]"

Him: I don't believe you.

G-Mo: Well I don't give a fuck. Go kill yourself or something. Don't make me share this message with the world, I WILL DO THAT

THE SITUATION ENDED WITH THIS FOOL CALLING UP A FEMALE WE KNOW AND LEAVING A 2 FUNNY ASS VOICEMAILS ASKING IF WE FUCKED HIS BITCH. Which can be heard here:

Yes, pal. The Inf Gang fucked your bitch.

Thought I'd share the funny shit with y'all lmao.​
"Him" was suspicious when his girlfriend came home with a "needs more inf gang" tattooed in between her pussu and asshole with arrows pointing to both