The huge purple elephant in the room.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2003
No. There is evidence on the board that supports the idea that a good portion of the people that post on here from time to time only post here because of Claire. People that have never heard Mars' music or even know who Mars is. Why do you think they made Claire a moderator? Supposedly they think she can get the board going and that she can pull people which for a minute she did. All good things come to an end though when she goes into lurk.

You guys might as well say "Be nice to Claire because she is our Queen!"
The Mad Insanity Board. Where I gotta respect some bitch because my peers dig the bitch. I think here and there some of you are upset because I messed with Claire and you didn't. That's the perception you give off.

And for a bunch of fags that complain about the way the board is going you all do nothing to save it. You guys wanna talk about rape not being on the board amongst other shit. Post it then. Don't cry about it when you make no attempt to bring it because you are a lazy fuck. Be proactive. Others will follow.
When I said "this board is boring as fuck and depressing to try and post in," I did not mean "WE NEED MORE RAPE!"

I also am definately not jealous that you fondled Claire's boobs once. I go for the taller, skinnier coke whore types. Short little straight edge prescription medicated chunky girls with gaping holes in their earlobes don't get my motor running. I've also known her for a long time (I met her in person along with Alicia when I was with Mars a few years ago) and have not tried to fuck her once, so if I wanted to, I probably would have tried by now. You could drug her up with roofies and fuck her in the ass live on webcam in a post for all on the board to see called "WATCH ME DRUG & RAPE CLAIRE ON WEBCAM" and it wouldn't bother me any, or make me treat you any different.

I do concede that you are right about some other people posting here only because of her, mainly people from the other sections. But I remember there were some others that came over on their own that are no longer here. It seems like it should have taken more than something to do with Claire to completely rip the guts and life out of this place in only three months.

Lately I've treated you different because you let this whole "I went out with Claire and then she broke up with me and then I started acting very childish and people started treating me different because of it and now I hate them all because they're all dicks and they're prejudiced against me" thing become your entire apparent reason for living. It's kind of lame and repetitive. I really wouldn't mind discussing music or movies with you, but only if you stop being all like "OMG YOU HATE ME BECAUSE I FUCKED WITH CLAIRE WE ARE ENEMIES I HOPE NECRO TEARS YOU APART WITH HOOKS ON STAGE AT HIS NEXT CONCERT."

Apr 13, 2007
i always thought claire was a mod here because she is always on here more than everyone. I agree with both spooky and hojay. Lets all do our parts to make this place more enjoyable. BUT let the claire thing go spooky. Please. I dontrespect or disrespect anyone for this is the internet. I post here because of the music. both mars and other horrorcore shit.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
i always thought claire was a mod here because she is always on here more than everyone. I agree with both spooky and hojay. Lets all do our parts to make this place more enjoyable. BUT let the claire thing go spooky. Please. I dontrespect or disrespect anyone for this is the internet. I post here because of the music. both mars and other horrorcore shit.
/agree