The huge purple elephant in the room.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2003
This place is depressing as fuck. (This section specifically, not the entire Siccness.)

I would pretty much rather hit myself in the face with a hammer repeatedly than try and post here. It seems like everyone else pretty much agrees with that, but won't outright mention it, and the equivalent is all of us moping around like disgruntled cubicle workers. It's to the point where barely anyone ever shows up to work at all.

What the fuck happened? I havent been online much at all this year but the last time I was, this place was still kind of lame and depressing and high school style-standoffish, but at least a lot more people posted and it was a lot more interesting.

Is there anything anybody wants to try and do to jumpstart this hollowed out husk? Is there anything to do? Sometimes I want to start up some movie or music discussion but it seems like it would get shit on here. I mean basically this thread is the equivalent of the infamous "hey girl we've been going out for a while now, what gives, are you gonna put out or should I try and fuck somebody else?" conversation. Is this board gonna spread its legs and give me some enjoyment, or should I go back to fingering Susie Dawkins under the bleachers between fifth and sixth period?

Apr 25, 2002
I think bringing back some of the original smilies would fix EVERYTHING.

:disgust:
:squint:
:fruit:
:deaw:

...to name a few.

Apr 17, 2007
I leave in a few days....... Good luck with revamping this. People used to have fucked up minds on this board. Now we have art high school teachers and bitches that love pandas and each other..... Other then nappy, me, and hojay... Where's the rape? Oh and I'm working on that song hojay. I've just been looking for a beat.

Jul 15, 2007
I masturbated like 6 times yesterday.... I must not have washed my hands that whole day..... cause when i sat down to launch some swimmers tonight I had a whitehead where my fingers grip onto my shaft

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
There was only one person whose entire posting existence hinged upon Claire. His name started with an S and ended with a 1987.
No. There is evidence on the board that supports the idea that a good portion of the people that post on here from time to time only post here because of Claire. People that have never heard Mars' music or even know who Mars is. Why do you think they made Claire a moderator? Supposedly they think she can get the board going and that she can pull people which for a minute she did. All good things come to an end though when she goes into lurk.

You guys might as well say "Be nice to Claire because she is our Queen!"
The Mad Insanity Board. Where I gotta respect some bitch because my peers dig the bitch. I think here and there some of you are upset because I messed with Claire and you didn't. That's the perception you give off.

And for a bunch of fags that complain about the way the board is going you all do nothing to save it. You guys wanna talk about rape not being on the board amongst other shit. Post it then. Don't cry about it when you make no attempt to bring it because you are a lazy fuck. Be proactive. Others will follow.