THE HATE FOR BUSH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
^^^^^^^^the squirting tittie is the shit.

on the topic though. yeah bush is a fuckin idiot, worst president ever. but the lil' mother fucker is funny as fuck. and he makes me laugh.
personally i iwsh i were a gernade. it would of been the best footage ever.

I GOT 9

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
DID YAW EVER THINK SOMEBODY WOULD EVA THROW SHOES AT BUSH? WHAT DID YOU PERSONALLY FEEL ABOUT THAT SITUATION?

AND FOR YOUR PLEASURE, ENJOY:

http://play.sockandawe.com/

JUST LET ME KNOW YOUR SCORE. MINES WAS FIVE.
I never thought anyone would get close enough to do it. But the hatred for Bush jr goes deeper than throwin shoes.

BTW, I got 11.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
YEAH, I gOT A SHITTY MOUSE AND WAS DISTRACTED. BUT I DIDN'T THINK SOMEBODY WOULD gET CLOSE ENOUgH TO DO THAT EITHA. THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY. NEVA IN MY LIFE WOULD I THINK I WOULD SEE THAT SHIT. AFTER 9-11 I THOUgHT PEOPLE WERE BRAINWASHED AND COULDN'T SEE THRU HIM. NOW YOU gOT MUTHA-FUKAS THROWIN' SHOES AT HIM, LOL.

Aug 19, 2004
YEAH, I gOT A SHITTY MOUSE AND WAS DISTRACTED. BUT I DIDN'T THINK SOMEBODY WOULD gET CLOSE ENOUgH TO DO THAT EITHA. THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY. NEVA IN MY LIFE WOULD I THINK I WOULD SEE THAT SHIT. AFTER 9-11 I THOUgHT PEOPLE WERE BRAINWASHED AND COULDN'T SEE THRU HIM. NOW YOU gOT MUTHA-FUKAS THROWIN' SHOES AT HIM, LOL.
Wasn't this in Iraq?
I doubt people over there would be brainwashed when they got invaded and the their loved ones killed (collateral damage).
If people here hate him what makes you think there's not gonna be a large amount of hate for him over there?

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Wasn't this in Iraq?
I doubt people over there would be brainwashed when they got invaded and the their loved ones killed (collateral damage).
If people here hate him what makes you think there's not gonna be a large amount of hate for him over there?
THAT'S AUTOMATIC. I DON'T THINK N-E-BODY HERE WOULD DO IT.