The Hardest Shit Out...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Lil C.S. presents The Mobstaz (Lil C.S., Mic Loc, Mooch Massive, Playboy Floyd, Baby Ant) "THE HARDEST SHIT OUT" tentative traclisting. Gauranteed heat!!! You'll see from our lead street single "Raw-gangsta-don't-give-a-fuc-shit" that's goin' to appear on the New West 2 on disc two (I also have a solo song called "Don't get it fucked up" on disc one). "Summer Feelings" is going to be our radio single, and we're going to shoot a video for it. The music is going to speak for itself! It's shaping up to be another classic Ghetto World release, and you better swoop it as soon as it comes out, cuz you know Ghetto World is known to sell out of the 2 thousand MINIMUM, or more we press!! Here it is...

The Mobstaz (Lil C.S., Mic Loc, Mooch Massive, Playboy Floyd, Baby Ant)

"The Hardest Shit Out"

1.The Hardest Shit Out
2.Raw-gangsta-don’t-give-a-fuc-shit
3.All Part of the Game
4.Respect My Gangsta
5.Hustle 4 It
6.California Thugs
7.Transactions
8.Before I Die
9.Go Hard on a hoe
10. Mooch solo
11. Summer Feelings
12. We spit it for the streets
13. Niggaz be on some hater shit (skit)
14. Keep your game as sharp as a razor
15. Baby Ant out on bail
16. MOBKINGS

Then I have another treat for ya'll, like I mentioned on my board about 2 weeks ago. After The Mobstaz album, then I'm releasing Lil C.S. - Greatest Hits (So far) with all my hits from Ghetto Classics, Dollars & Sins, GW soundtrac, and the New West 2. At least 21 songs, PLUS IT'S GOING TO BE A DOUBLE DISC, WITH THE SECOND DISC BEIN' THE GHETTO WORLD SOUNDTRAC. So for all of those that didn't get the soundtrac before it sold out it will be included in the Greatest Hits cd. That's a lot of good music for 10, 12, or 15 dollars. Then after the Greatest Hits/Ghetto World soundtrac release then my next solo "Street Legend" will be released. We're going to TRY and release all of this, this year. Stay tuned, cuz like I said the music is going to speak for itself! Thanks for all the support over the years. 1

C.S. Heat

Mar 8, 2005
A YO CS

A yo I cant Wait For That to drop homie, im fo sho gon cop dat.but yo peep this and holla at me wit what u think....AND I ALWAYZ SEE U IN DAGO SO NEXT TIME I SEE U HOPEFULLY I GOT THA MIXTAPE READY....im thinkin maybe u could feature on there or just do an intro or somethin to get ppls attention Bcuz u already got a name and now i wanna make this nigga known and bring more money to dago... MAN MY NICCA IS HUNGRY LIL CASTRO

HOOD

Sicc OG
Dec 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Everybody need to support the Dago movement. so ya'll check for C.S.

this hood shit. Like I talked to u about earlier it'll be a minute before we get that project goin but we'll get at u homie. Also if u need the connect with the flyers or whateva get at us we'll shoot u our connect.

Apr 25, 2002
Here's the tentative traclist for the Greatest Hits (So far) album.

Lil C.S. – Greatest Hits (So far)

1.This shit is bumpin' lika' muthafucka'
2.Niggaz Theme Music (feat. Bay Loc, Jayo Felony)
3.San Diego Got Heat (feat. Ecay Uno, I-Rocc, Mitchy Slick, Damu)
4.The Turf (feat. Cricet, Ecay Uno, Cyco)
5.Federal Niggaz (feat. Mac Dre)
6.Block Smashin’ (feat. Larry Love)
7.Lil C.S. Street history lesson
8.Transactions (feat. The Mobstaz)
9. Thug Pussy
10. Don’t get it fucked up
11. Holdin’ Court in the street (feat. Ecay Uno, Baby Ant)
12. P-I-M-P means Puttit In My Pocket
13. Dollars & S.I.N.S. (Survival In Nigga Society)
14. Faded & X-Rated (feat. The Mobstaz, Big Stone)
15. Would you ride 4 yo’ homey? (feat. Baby Ant)
16. Gangsta Stories
17.On ah come up mission
18. Retired Hoodrats
19. Thug Tears
20. Summer Feelings (feat. The Mobstaz)
21. Killa Spits (feat. Midwest M.A.F.I.A., The Mobstaz, Bad Azz, Brotha Lynch ung)
22. The Fat Albert Gang
23. Don’t hate me cuz you can’t fade me (feat. The M.I.C., Lil DJL)

Dec 24, 2003
What up Lil CS,

That traks Mic Loc played for me where smashin. Cant wait for the album to come out. You putting anything out on Vinyl in the future?

Apr 25, 2002
Dj JUNK said:
What up Lil CS,

That traks Mic Loc played for me where smashin. Cant wait for the album to come out. You putting anything out on Vinyl in the future?
Good lookin' homey. Yeah, that album is going to come out of nowhere and be exactly what the title says "The Hardest Shit Out". I don't think I'm going to get any vinyl though. That shit is expensive!

SMC

Sicc OG
May 29, 2002
You should put an exclusive bonus track on the greatist hits album.
Just a suggestion, but the tracclisting looks hard for the greatest so far album
Can't wait for The Mobstaz to drop.

Apr 25, 2002
Ra$an said:
cop this shit..cuz i got 3 beats on there i did! lol good lookin CS
Yeah, and they're 3 HEATERS. To me they're in the top 5. The songs are Hustle 4 It, Respect My Gangsta, and Before I Die. EVERYBODY LOVES the beats you did homey (even my girl).

Good lookin' Gametightinc.

@SMC, we'll see. But there's going to be a surprise on there. I'll keep you posted.