the hangover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
i'm pissed that i never got to see this yet. i'm pretty sure they took that flick down by now. so i guess i'll have to wait until it comes out on DVD.

Sep 17, 2007
damn this movie was hella funny. I smoked a fat ass blunt and took a bottle of jack in the movies wit us. I laughed thru the whole shit. i was laughin at shit that happened 5 minutes ago still.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
It was hela funny when the dude was talking about how beautiful the tiger was and shit and started dry humping it when they were putting it in the cop car. But the best part of that scene was that they were hela chill and the tigers wasn't attackin and shit the whole time.

Dec 9, 2005
For me...the replay value comes in me wanting to hear all of the seemingly endless quotables that I couldn't remember once again !

There was literally so much funny shit said, that I had a quotables overload and only left the movie able to remember one or two funny quotes from the flick.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
For me...the replay value comes in me wanting to hear all of the seemingly endless quotables that I couldn't remember once again !.
exactly!

its the kind of movie that i wanted to see again the moment i walked out of it. couldnt even remember my favorite parts and it was frustrating me