The Great Geek Debate!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

The Great Geek Debate

• Total voters
May 15, 2009
Han Solo would fuck Kirk's world up.......then pull his girl.

lol hell naw everybody knows kirk is much more pimpish than solo, not to take anything away from solo but he only fucked with one beezy, he was faithful...kirk on the other hand had a new bitch every other episode he was a straight player:siccness:

May 15, 2009
Why did you start posting under that screen name in the first place?

they booted me off cause i was spamming i guess, i tried to get on after that but they wouldn't let me so after a couple of years or so i got on under a bitches name so they let me on and i wanted to fuck around with chree lol(no homo) he was the only one besides dana that i knew from here everybody else that was cool is gone, except for skooolin' and morebizzass

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
they booted me off cause i was spamming i guess, i tried to get on after that but they wouldn't let me so after a couple of years or so i got on under a bitches name so they let me on and i wanted to fuck around with chree lol(no homo) he was the only one besides dana that i knew from here everybody else that was cool is gone, except for skooolin' and morebizzass
yeah hella ppl disappeared