The Golden State Warriors & Ugly Nigga "Thank You"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2007
The Golden State Warriors & Ugly Nigga thank you for your SUPPORT of the 2013 season....

Note: This is not a shameless promotion...there is no intention to sell any item seen. CONGRATULATIONS to Siccness.net's BIGGEST Warriors fan DJFRESH77 you have been selected as "FAN OF THE SEASON" as recognized by Ugly Nigga.

"THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNET...IT MADE ME BELIEVE IN MYSELF"

what do you do for a living breh? ive always seen you spammin the shit out of Siccness but have never once actually paid attention to what it is you are posting. Are you one of those swap meet dudes that sells "Hi Hater" t-shirts tryin to make a buck?? it seems like you have been at this for years and havent got anywhere with your marketing skills. You need to connect with Mixerr @Mixerr , he went from obscure autistic dude posting dick pics to renowned Hollywood reviewer and his shit is blowing the fuck up. He's only been on here a couple of years and in those couple of years he has reached superstar status and can rarely find time time to even bless us with a post. Get with Mixerr breh, he'll show you how to do this son!

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
That doesn't help me. I run a trading company located in southern China and if you really have the license (more like a sub-license, as I don't think you run a big company), we could actually make some good merchandise, because I've been dealing with promotional items for about 15 years...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
dear ugly nigga: bruh dont attempt to advertise your brand-t shirts in the drug/harm reduction forum. that is not the place and no one gives a fuck about your shirts. any time you do that shit i'm deleting it off top.

if you aint there to converse about the topics at hand stay out the shit or you have my word your shit will dissapear like a david blaine act. if it happens to much you gon mysteriously not be able to sign on siccness anymore and we gon call you pink nigga.

if you want advertisments, buy ad space. dont fill your bullshit up in forums that have nothing to do with your t shirts. keep that shit in the goddamn open forum, shameless promoton forum or BART.

thanks,

-Gas One, Moderator of the Detox. (i have spoken!)

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
what do you do for a living breh? ive always seen you spammin the shit out of Siccness but have never once actually paid attention to what it is you are posting. Are you one of those swap meet dudes that sells "Hi Hater" t-shirts tryin to make a buck?? it seems like you have been at this for years and havent got anywhere with your marketing skills. You need to connect with Mixerr @Mixerr , he went from obscure autistic dude posting dick pics to renowned Hollywood reviewer and his shit is blowing the fuck up. He's only been on here a couple of years and in those couple of years he has reached superstar status and can rarely find time time to even bless us with a post. Get with Mixerr breh, he'll show you how to do this son!
Mixerr Reviews is far from superstar status breh! I'm not a renowned Hollywood reviewer yet though I highly doubt it will happen at this point since I work from 1 to 5 pm. Although I watched a quarter of the Spurs Western Conference on Thursday night.

Mar 18, 2008
dear ugly nigga: bruh dont attempt to advertise your brand-t shirts in the drug/harm reduction forum. that is not the place and no one gives a fuck about your shirts. any time you do that shit i'm deleting it off top.

if you aint there to converse about the topics at hand stay out the shit or you have my word your shit will dissapear like a david blaine act. if it happens to much you gon mysteriously not be able to sign on siccness anymore and we gon call you pink nigga.

if you want advertisments, buy ad space. dont fill your bullshit up in forums that have nothing to do with your t shirts. keep that shit in the goddamn open forum, shameless promoton forum or BART.

thanks,

-Gas One, Moderator of the Detox. (i have spoken!)

Mar 18, 2008
Mixerr Reviews is far from superstar status breh! I'm not a renowned Hollywood reviewer yet though I highly doubt it will happen at this point since I work from 1 to 5 pm. Although I watched a quarter of the Spurs Western Conference on Thursday night.
Mixer...you ah cool as mutha FUCKA...you San Francisco Giants fan?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Would u agree with the census of people who say "LeBron is a hoe ass nigga"