THE GAYEST FUCKING POST I'VE EVER READ ON THE SICCNESS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I'm copying this from the Sista Side forum....and posting it here because this is seriously fucking off the wall shit.

Who the fuck says shit like this or let alone would think to ask this on the fucking Siccness of all places?

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?p=4740824#post4740824

i have a couple questions about semen, since i do not know the answers. im trying to figure out if there is a way to improve my semen to the opposite sex.

first, what does semen taste like? does it vary from man to man.

is there a consistent flavor of the semen from man to man, or is it diffreent from man to man?

what makes the semen taste diffrent, was the guy skinny, fat, did he have big balls, was he a vegetarian or a meat eater? give me specifics?

how is the taste of semen diffrent from the ejacualtion fluid that a woman spew out when they orgasm?

also, ive always heard that when you suck on a mans balls it is salty and cheese like flavor, is this true? well ive heard its more salty than cheesy.

when you got nutted in the throat, did your throat burn or feel sore the following day?

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
IM GONNA UTILIZE THIS EARLY POST ON THIS SOON TO B CLASSIC THREAD TO ADVERTISE THE WORLDS LONGEST THREAD PEOPLE, POST ON IT. CUZ ITS FUCKIN CRACKIN!

CONTINUE..

Mar 17, 2006
i just dont understand why u would wanna know why a mans balls taste like cheese???

*samuel jackson voice*

A MANS BALLS CAN TASTE LIKE PUMPKIN PIE!!, BUT I'LL NEVER KNOW CAUSE I'LL NEVER TASTE THEM MOTHAFUCKAS!!"

marty...man, u better just end this profile, wait a little while and start a new one