THE GAYEST FUCKING POST I'VE EVER READ ON THE SICCNESS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
martys replies are even worse and the wall butt thing is almost as weird. Its not who you asked Marty and justifying why you cant ask a girl in the real world. Its why the fuck do you care or want to know what your nut tastes like, and nut of other guys with diferent body types and shit. That shit was really weird man.

Thats why everyone is calling you a faggot and Marty McGay... Its not for asking in the sista side its for wanting to know in general.
Maybe he'll finally get it. lol.

HE IS A FAG! Ain't shit undercover about that.
Someone change his user title to "CUM GUZZLER"....

marty-5-0? is marty going undercover as a fag on siccness?
Maybe he's just a cop, acting gay. lol

:siccness:

That post about his ass is one of the funniest posts I've ever read on on the Siccness. I can't tell if he's being sarcastic, but LMAO!!!!
I think he's serious. And I think he's that ignorant to the whole reason why people think he's being a fag. It's not for asking, it's for THINKING THE SHIT IN THE FIRST FUCKIN PLACE!!!!!!!

Yup, back acne. Its called Bacne.
Yes, that it is. I just didn't think most other people on here would understand. lol

May 7, 2002
lol, I dunno.. I'm not really tripping off him. Gay or not, the guy makes me laugh. The guy said he had a camel toe ass cheek! LMAO!!

...also, i noticed i got this vagina like cleft - kinda like a cameltoe, on the left side of my ass cheek.

i became very aware and concious that one night, when i got up butt naked to use the bathroom, and i gave my girlfriend that sexy butt naked walk while turning my head sideways to give her that sexy manliness look.

i only saw a glance at her staring at me before she smiled again, but she gave me that glance of "ugggghhhh, hell naw" like a retarded mac dre thizz face.

ive tried toning it, but i just cant get the results.

ive given up, i have a droopy cameltoe wall square butt.

im okay in every other department, jsut my ass.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I'm not saying it doesn't make me laugh. I'm just saying the guy is a fucking off the wall, bi-curious ass mutha fucka.

That's fine, just dont' expect me to sit back and say nothin while this guy asks about WHAT CUM TASTES LIKE! LOL

Fuck that shit. He should skeet in a cup and drink it. LMAO

May 2, 2002
This guy aint even pretending that he aint gay.
What's there to pretend about? HE'S GAY. I thought we already established this?

What man asks what semen tastes like? Who in their right mind would want to know somethin' like that? Only marty50 would get on a message board and ask what semen tastes like. HE'S A FAG...Analyze it and dissect it all you want.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003