THE GAS STATION MIXTAPE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2009
IS FUCKIN SICK!!!

JUST HEARD THAT YESTURDAY AND THAT SHIT GO HARD.. CANT WAIT FOR LYNCH'S DAAM.. SHIT SHOULD BE FIRE.. KEEP IT PUSHIN LYNCH!

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I am glad that you got to hear it. I loved it too. It has really gotten things in gear as far as releases. I mean me and Macc talked about it after it dropped. I mean if it didn't drop I don't think that Suspicion 2 would have come out. Or the release date for Vampire would have come out as soon as it did. Plus I really don't think that Lynch would be in the studio right now. Making a effort to finish Dinner and A Movie. It was dead as hell before this came out for my camp.

Sep 28, 2006
Man, I wish I could hear Gas Station. I preordered it back in March and still aint got it. I know my address was correct cuz I checked it several times. I Emailed through the channels and did get responses, but that last reply was "I know I sent one to you". So I'm done with it. It's only $14.38 after shipping so no huge loss, I aint gonna carry on about it forever, but I'll be damned if I ever pre-order anything again. I'm still checkin the mail, probably to no avail.

Jan 6, 2006
Man, I wish I could hear Gas Station. I preordered it back in March and still aint got it. I know my address was correct cuz I checked it several times. I Emailed through the channels and did get responses, but that last reply was "I know I sent one to you". So I'm done with it. It's only $14.38 after shipping so no huge loss, I aint gonna carry on about it forever, but I'll be damned if I ever pre-order anything again. I'm still checkin the mail, probably to no avail.
don't buy shit from them or anyone online if they don't give you no delivery confirmation/tracking number for your package....that way we can find out if they really shipped it or not. just dl these online offers/scams if they can't mail everything out on time.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
It is a shame that Madesicc didn't handle this better. I mean I got mine and I live all the way out in nowhere.

It's fucced up that some got theirs on time and some didn't get theirs at all. I just don't understand.

Apr 23, 2009
this was a solid mixtape.. for those of u who havnt got it yet.. yall better step it up!:)

i could slap that shit from track 1 and let it play all the way thru without skippin a track..

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I'm not talkin about beats, lyrics or flows, but it is a slap in the face of the fans to sell this MIXTAPE for the price of an album, and have it in shitty quality. Normally you give out mixtapes to create a buzz and to promote yourself, your record label, etc., to sell more of your albums. I think Lynch looses more fans with his mixtapes then he wins...

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I feel what you are saying Carlito. But people are tripping over the sound quality of one song "Smoked Half" the rest of the CD is not low sound. The rest I never had to adjust the volume at all.

That being said I know that this is the majority of everyones favorite song. But low sound or high sound everyone ripped it on this cd. G-Macc espeacially.

May 11, 2002
I'm not talkin about beats, lyrics or flows, but it is a slap in the face of the fans to sell this MIXTAPE for the price of an album, and have it in shitty quality. Normally you give out mixtapes to create a buzz and to promote yourself, your record label, etc., to sell more of your albums. I think Lynch looses more fans with his mixtapes then he wins...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^