The Game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2003
Messed around a lil bit and came up whit this, I may or may not be doing the same sorta covers as i did way back but im gon do whatever i want until i actualy get a real jobb doing a real cover for someone.

Jan 28, 2003
I will revise this cover because there is too much going on but does a cover realy need to be in one color nuance only to work? I kinda like having one thing in a cover/image that totaly revolts against the colorsceme. Anyways, apreshiate y'all took the time to have an opinion.

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
yes covers have to be in complimentary colors or minimal colors to work, especially ones like this.. sometimes real photo joints can work with a bunch of colors but they gotta be real smooth & all the same contrast lighting etc....

i'd say match all your colors up on this, switch the font to something nice & crispy and you got a decent cover, not a banger, but something useable..... as it is now it's not even useable in my opinion