The Game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2004
There's been random bits of info, interest, and rumor flying around hear about compton's most, so I threw up a thread for it.

Game: hate it or love it.

Watchall' feel?

May 10, 2002
AS LONG AS GAMES STILL ON AFTERMATH THERE WILL BE A BIG HYPE UP FOR HIS ALBUM, BUT IT STILL MIGHT NOT SELL CUZ AS OF RIGHT NOW HE AINT GOT NOBODY TO HELP HIM BUT DRE AND MAYBE SNOOP. I SEE GAME FLOPPING NEXT ALBUM, HES FUCKED ALL HIS TIES UP WITH EVERYONE HES AFFILIATED WITH EXCEPT DRE INCLUDING JT IN THE BAY (WHICH AINT THAT BIG OF A DEAL).

Jun 9, 2004
heres a rumor i found 0n H1pHop.com

A Little over two years ago a young "The Game" was trying to kick a door down and introduce himself to legend, rapper/producer "Doctor Dre". Who eventually signed the young Game to Interscope Records.

Well now many things are surfacing on how Game was actually signed. According to Memphis Bleek who was on Green Lantern's mixtape show late last night on hot97,clamis that he has a short video clip of Game stating to a fellow "Black Wall Street" member that he was pressured into giving Doctor Dre a hand job, and was also forced to rap in the nude for several hours to finalize the contract.

Apr 6, 2004
Playa510 said:
AS LONG AS GAMES STILL ON AFTERMATH THERE WILL BE A BIG HYPE UP FOR HIS ALBUM, BUT IT STILL MIGHT NOT SELL CUZ AS OF RIGHT NOW HE AINT GOT NOBODY TO HELP HIM BUT DRE AND MAYBE SNOOP. I SEE GAME FLOPPING NEXT ALBUM, HES FUCKED ALL HIS TIES UP WITH EVERYONE HES AFFILIATED WITH EXCEPT DRE INCLUDING JT IN THE BAY (WHICH AINT THAT BIG OF A DEAL).
By "fucked all his ties up" i'm guessing you mean G.Unit. Like ol' boy said... 50 helped him on only 2 songs on the Documentery. I don't know what other ties he does or doesn't have anymore. I hope GAME pulls some chips together and starts a new West Coast stable and shits all over the rap game.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Games tight , I don't understand why everyone hates him so much. He has potential to big things for the West Coast and is the first cat from cali to really make any mark on the mainstream in a long time. Hes got lyrics and I think his new shit will only be better without those G-Unit cats slapping their trademark sound and catch phrases on games shit. No one on G-Unit can see Game lyrically if you ask me. Bleek is just talking shit cuz Game got on him so many times when he was doing songs with JT. Hes only gonna blow up more if Jay Z disses him like everyone is saying is gonna happen cuz Game might just surprise cats and come back hard on Jigga just like Nas did.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
FREAKS said:
Well now many things are surfacing on how Game was actually signed. According to Memphis Bleek who was on Green Lantern's mixtape show late last night on hot97,clamis that he has a short video clip of Game stating to a fellow "Black Wall Street" member that he was pressured into giving Doctor Dre a hand job, and was also forced to rap in the nude for several hours to finalize the contract.
anyways...