The Game NOT on Detox?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2007
is he gon B on this shit? i read somwhere that a handful of niggas is on there but they dont mention Game. I member him sayin that Dre cant finish w/o him and now Dre sayin he done. ha ha.

Dec 19, 2005
^he wasn't saying it like "look nigga im the greatest. if you dont have me on your album, you fail." i think he was just saying since detox is just supposed to be a "west coast classic" and you would assume the one nigga that's been keeping the west alive (whether you like him or not) over the last few years would be on it.

plus the hype of having Game and Dre on the same track for the first time since the whole G-Unit shit would add even more hype to it (not that it needs anymore hype)

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
game isn't doing shit to "keep the west alive" lmao.....if anything he's only trying to keep his career alive

detox will be an excellent album even without his namedropping ass

Jun 4, 2004
I don't know about Detox..... I would like to see Xzibit, Snoop, Ice Cube, Warren G, Daz, Kurrupt, Nate Dogg.

I don't want to see any of the following.... Game, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, Akon, T-Pain... if any of them are on the album it will officially be garbage.

May 30, 2006
i think he was just saying since detox is just supposed to be a "west coast classic" and you would assume the one nigga that's been keeping the west alive (whether you like him or not) over the last few years would be on it.
GTFOH with this bullshit statement. Game aint keeping the West alive. He's keeping L.A. alive. He's music aint doing shit for the Bay, Valley, SD, Oregan, Nevada or Washington.

Nigga had the One Blood West Coast remix & every nigga on theremix was from LA except E-40. Why hasn't he worked with Sean T since he blew up since he started out with him when he was fucking with JT?

Bottom line is when a LA nigga is blowing up they say he putting it down for the West but when another West Coast artist is making moves they just say he's putting it down for that artist specific city or area. Subconcouisly muthafuckas act like L.A. is Cali. & LA. artist represent the majority of the entire West Coast.

Nov 25, 2004
GTFOH with this bullshit statement. Game aint keeping the West alive. He's keeping L.A. alive. He's music aint doing shit for the Bay, Valley, SD, Oregan, Nevada or Washington.

Nigga had the One Blood West Coast remix & every nigga on theremix was from LA except E-40. Why hasn't he worked with Sean T since he blew up since he started out with him when he was fucking with JT?

Bottom line is when a LA nigga is blowing up they say he putting it down for the West but when another West Coast artist is making moves they just say he's putting it down for that artist specific city or area. Subconcouisly muthafuckas act like L.A. is Cali. & LA. artist represent the majority of the entire West Coast.
true....it gets old when people only rep for the lil chunk of the west

Aug 4, 2007
I don't know about Detox..... I would like to see Xzibit, Snoop, Ice Cube, Warren G, Daz, Kurrupt, Nate Dogg.

I don't want to see any of the following.... Game, Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, Akon, T-Pain... if any of them are on the album it will officially be garbage.
sorry there sport, lil wayne AND 50 slated fo a slot on there. yikes!